Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying (3313 Views)

A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam / First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8 / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by TechRez(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
After coming under the hammer in the last few years, Tecno’s best year in Nigeria was in 2015 where they adopted a new mobile strategy that provides three exclusive line of smartphones that appeal to different set of users.

Music lovers will instantly fall in love with the Tecno Boom J8, the company’s music phone that does everything right. I am not easily moved by OEM’s trying to shove their products to every user, but the Boom J8 is just in a league of its own. Infact, if you have the Boom J7, you might feel really disappointed because Tecno has pushed the Boom J8 to a point where you have no option than to purchase it.

Tecno is not only the undisputed King of the hottest smartphones in Nigeria, but has built its reputation for having the greatest budget-friendly super-high-end smartphone in the market. Say hello to the Tecno Phantom 5.

The Boom J8 is not just an upgrade for the sake of incremental glory; it is the very definition of a mature product. The biggest talking point is that Tecno really listened to its users for the first time in their existence.

Gone are the days where companies dictate what users should have. Now, users have the power! They have guts to demand what they need; they have the liberty to request a feature knowing that it would be prioritized by the company.

No mobile company wants to end like BlackBerry, a company which once controlled 34% of the global smartphone market-share but now at the brink of extinction as their current market-share accounts for only 0.9%.

We are not known to hype smartphones unnecessarily. At the time when Tecno was dumping their down-market products in Nigeria, we were amongst the few that condemned it; we equally destroyed Yezz Mobile on this blog when they wanted to rip-off Nigerians. It’s glad to know that Yezz Mobile was dead on Arrival.

Our readers have equally expressed frustration with InnJoo products and we are looking at the report. Never again will Nigerians be subject to systematic fraud by corporations bringing shovewares to Nigeria. If the Standard Organisation of Nigeria won’t do their job, we’d do our little to prevent users from falling victims of their manipulations.

Am I over-hyping the Tecno Boom J8? No I am not, I am simply saying you should be hyped by the smartphone because it’s the real deal. Tecno nailed this one! Take a chill pill and wait for our review. We will tear down this baby.
http://www.techrez.com/hey-tecno-no-need-talk-boom-j8-already-buying/
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by enoch273: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
When exactly'll it be released?
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Orator2383: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=TechRez post=44012113]After coming under the hammer in the last few years, Tecno’s best year in Nigeria was in 2015 where they adopted a new mobile strategy that provides three exclusive line of smartphones that appeal to different set of users.

Music lovers will instantly fall in love with the Tecno Boom J8, the company’s music phone that does everything right. I am not easily moved by OEM’s trying to shove their products to every user, but the Boom J8 is just in a league of its own. Infact, if you have the Boom J7, you might feel really disappointed because Tecno has pushed the Boom J8 to a point where you have no option than to purchase it.

Tecno is not only the undisputed King of the hottest smartphones in Nigeria, but has built its reputation for having the greatest budget-friendly super-high-end smartphone in the market. Say hello to the Tecno Phantom 5.

The Boom J8 is not just an upgrade for the sake of incremental glory; it is the very definition of a mature product. The biggest talking point is that Tecno really listened to its users for the first time in their existence.

Gone are the days where companies dictate what users should have. Now, users have the power! They have guts to demand what they need; they have the liberty to request a feature knowing that it would be prioritized by the company.

No mobile company wants to end like BlackBerry, a company which once controlled 34% of the global smartphone market-share but now at the brink of extinction as their current market-share accounts for only 0.9%.

We are not known to hype smartphones unnecessarily. At the time when Tecno was dumping their down-market products in Nigeria, we were amongst the few that condemned it; we equally destroyed Yezz Mobile on this blog when they wanted to rip-off Nigerians. It’s glad to know that Yezz Mobile was dead on Arrival.

Our readers have equally expressed frustration with InnJoo products and we are looking at the report. Never again will Nigerians be subject to systematic fraud by corporations bringing shovewares to Nigeria. If the Standard Organisation of Nigeria won’t do their job, we’d do our little to prevent users from falling victims of their manipulations.

Am I over-hyping the Tecno Boom J8? No I am not, I am simply saying you should be hyped by the smartphone because it’s the real deal. Tecno nailed this one! Take a chill pill and wait for our review. We will tear down this baby.
http://www.techrez.com/hey-tecno-no-need-talk-boom-j8-already-buying/[/quote

so beautiful a device
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by iheanyi40(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nawa o, d way u guys are already hyping dis device, I pray it lives up to expectation o, esp price wise
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by zube01(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
iheanyi40:
Nawa o, d way u guys are already hyping dis device, I pray it lives up to expectation o, esp price wise
believe me it will.... Price wise it should be a bit cheaper or higher than the c8
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Badbreathcure81(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Some people came to life just to use phones,even if it means living above their means to get it

2 Likes

Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by mosjames: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Already buying? i guess OP made pre-order.
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 23, 2016
the specs!
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Avero(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2016
mosjames:
Already buying? i guess OP made pre-order.

he's a blogger,its quite possible he must I've been given a review version as tech rez is a top site and so on
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by mosjames: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Avero:

he's a blogger,its quite possible he must I've been given a review version as tech rez is a top site and so on
So if i were to be a blogger, i'll have the same opportunity too.
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by osenbarak: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
TechRez:
After coming under the hammer in the last few years, Tecno’s best year in Nigeria was in 2015 where they adopted a new mobile strategy that provides three exclusive line of smartphones that appeal to different set of users.

http://www.techrez.com/hey-tecno-no-need-talk-boom-j8-already-buying/
It's really nice have seen the specs I just hope it performs more than expectation
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Avero(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
mosjames:

So if i were to be a blogger, i'll have the same opportunity too.

indeed but it depends on the kind if traffic your blog gets.. I how popular it is and so on
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by mosjames: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Avero:

indeed but it depends on the kind if traffic your blog gets.. I how popular it is and so on
So people like Linda ikeji will have access.
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by TechRez(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2016
mosjames:

You seem so interested in that aspect
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by jheed: 6:06am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Orator2383 post=44015746][/quote]this specs is nice I love it
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by annacheem: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Orator2383 post=44015746][/quote]the spec is nice
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Elxandre(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Yeah....
Another pro-Tecno article.
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Avero(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
mosjames:

Maybe, but I think it's mainly tech bloggers though... But it's quite possible
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by ForeverNew(f): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Well, nothing is better than seeing a hot dude with a nice mobile phone. Not that you will be claiming "am economical " lol.
Badbreathcure81:
Some people came to life just to use phones,even if it means living above their means to get it
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by ForeverNew(f): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2016
It is now out!! It is just 41,000 ,can someone get me one. Plssssssss.
enoch273:
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by ForeverNew(f): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2016
A friend already bought one, I love the boom Maxx headphone though.
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Yorubago(f): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2016
enoch273:
It's out now at 41k
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by enoch273: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yorubago:

It's out now at 41k

Already bought it two weeks ago.
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by enoch273: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
ForeverNew:
It is now out!! It is just 41,000 ,can someone get me one. Plssssssss.

Yorubago already volunteered to get me one
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Xhaka(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
iheanyi40:
It is already living to expectations.
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Yorubago(f): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
enoch273:

Yorubago already volunteered to get me one
In your dreams
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by Yorubago(f): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
enoch273:

Already bought it two weeks ago.
Good.
Re: Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying by enoch273: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yorubago:

In your dreams

When you were dreaming I was wide awake.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Using Glo 4G Data Here? / How To Buy Phone From Swappa.com In Nigeria / Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.