Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

President Buhari Meet With Queen Of England In London - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Buhari Meet With Queen Of England In London (1199 Views)

Pmb's Meeting With Queen Of England / Very Funny Comedy! Check Out How Queen Of The Coast Slaped This Youngman Lol / Mr President And The Queen Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meet With Queen Of England In London by kennysbst(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Buhari met with d Queen of England in London. He asked her.
Buhari: How do you run such an efficient government here? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria.
QUEEN: The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.
Buhari: How do I know the people around me are really intelligent?
QUEEN: Oh, that's easy. Just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle. The Queen sent for David Cameron. David Cameron walked into the room,
CAMERON: Yes, your majesty. You sent for me.
QUEEN: Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
CAMERON: hmmm... that would be me.
QUEEN: Yes, very good.
When Buhari came back home he sent for Osinbajo.
Osibanjo walk in to Buhari's office. Osibanjo: Sir you call me. Buhari: Yes sit down and ans this, Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?
Osinbajo: I'm not sure, let me get back to you. He asked all his staff in the office but none could give him an answer. Osinbajo ran to Fashola. Osinbajo asked
Osinbajo: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"
FASHOLA: That's easy. It's me!
Osinbajo smiled and said, Thanks! Then he went back to speak with President Buhari.
Osinbajo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Babatunde Raji Fashola!
Buhari got angry, and said to Osinbajo No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by dummies! The answer is .David Cameron!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meet With Queen Of England In London by zamani13teen: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol..... See intelligency... Oo
Re: President Buhari Meet With Queen Of England In London by Deztro(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
lmao i no follow
cos u no they will come for u @op

(1) (Reply)

Rate This (photo) Suit Or Agbada ? / Caption This Photos!! Busty Lady Uses Her Massive ‘watermelons’ As Pillow.. / Pictures Of Lalasticalala As He Hangs Out With His Team Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.