Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order (775 Views)

Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Breaking: Multi Choice, Dstv/gotv To Shut Down / Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order by akinbros: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Presently I'm watching Channels TV News and the cable showed me a bad signal. I went to the menu to scan automatically and after all done its showing me only 25 stations to watch...that is not what I subscribed to. No CNN, ALJAZEERA, CHANNELS and lots more which is supposed to be 51 or 52.

Please they should not try what MTN did/are doing to us.

The consumers protection council should step up.
Re: Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order by Dinocarex(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rescan or just reboot the gotv/dstv
Re: Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order by ernecy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
BROS TAKING EASY O B4 U GET BP

JUST AUTOSCAN AS RECOMMENDED ABOVE
Re: Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order by tafabaloo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re-scan,pls.
Re: Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order by sexy74(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
ernecy:
BROS TAKING EASY O B4 U GET BP

JUST AUTOSCAN AS RECOMMENDED ABOVE
my brother it will not work, mine has been showing 25 channels since November last year, its so bad that if I pick my remote it knows what I want to do, it starts scanning and say Oga them still dey mad.
Re: Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order by odion81(f): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
sexy74:

my brother it will not work, mine has been showing 25 channels since November last year, its so bad that if I pick my remote it knows what I want to do, it starts scanning and say Oga them still dey mad.
Go to their facebook page and call them to order. Also write your IUC number when you are commenting
Re: Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order by ernecy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
cheesy grin abeg no allow d gotv fustrate u. Jus change the position of ur antenna and rescan.
Is well my broda cheesy
sexy74:

Re: Dstv/gotv Should Be Called To Order by sexy74(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2016
ernecy:
cheesy grin abeg no allow d gotv fustrate u. Jus change the position of ur antenna and rescan.
Is well my broda cheesy
my brother I have changed position climbed mountains to no avail.
for me they are still mad until they solve this problem.

(1) (Reply)

Hawaii Five-0 Series / AMC Series Channel - What Are You Watching? / Movie Review: 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.