Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,012 members, 7,863,676 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" (33011 Views)

Joke Silva, Peace Hyde, Others Unveiled As Influencers For 2017 ELOY Awards / Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures / Peace Hyde Covers Nu People Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by OneManLegion(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
repogirl:
....just passing through...nothing consign me for here. angry

Modified:

Soon the word 'fat' would be replaced by 'Curvy' in the dictionary.

I understand there is a craze for curvilicious women right now but instead of slimming a little and being healthy, these yokozunas are forcing their fats into spanks and body shapers. They will injure themselves one of these days.

Wetin kwansign you? You be man? No be we suppose dey complain?
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
pwettiejay:
She's too greedy, she can't evn share her massive hips to people like us that have little tongue
grin
If her boobs are that big now, I can't what they'd be like if she pops out two kids.
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
rita25:
waist trainer so obvious cheesy

Waist trainer or not

She has a natural hourglass shape
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
richidinho:
proudlyvaselinecrew
#!
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by GSyntax(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

Waist trainer or not

She has a natural hourglass shape

That's Peace Hyde; Don Jazzy's fiancee. And yes, she does have a natural hourglass shape.
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Bucaty: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
I was just with her last night u know- doing the thing_
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Shymm3x: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
CSTR2:
Damn. kiss
Fully developed and thick as hyde. #justthewayilike em.

Is her body real?

I dunno but every time I see the chic, her body always look like a mystery to me - humongous ti.ts, humongous batty, huge hips, slim waist, slim arms, flat belly, toned with less fat etc.. except her face cos her facial features are super-strong. Scary.

I definitely won't mind beating that but I can't marry a woman like that. grin
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by MaestroKels(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
repogirl:

Modified:

I understand there is a craze for curvilicious women right now but instead of slimming a little and being healthy, these yokozunas are forcing their fats into spanks and body shapers. They will injure themselves one of these days.
If u want 2 curve go nd curve.
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by rhames(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Peace Hyde. Thats her name.
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by bankybobo11: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
repogirl:

Modified:

Repogirl wetin consine u na.
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by CSTR2: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shymm3x:

Is her body real?

I dunno but every time I see the chic, her body always look like a mystery to me - humongous ti.ts, humongous batty, huge hips, slim waist, slim arms, flat belly, toned with less fat etc.. except her face cos her facial features are super-strong. Scary.

I definitely won't mind beating that but I can't marry a woman like that. grin
She is african and reside in africa, so it is probably real. I'd be doubtful if she was AA or white.
Yes, i agree she is humongous. I would need to see her naked before i can marry someone like her. I feel she would be a beauty with no clothes on grin.
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Shymm3x: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
CSTR2:
She is african and reside in africa, so it is probably real. I'd be doubtful if she was AA or white.
Yes, i agree she is humongous. I would need to see her naked before i can marry someone like her. I feel she would be a beauty with no clothes on grin.

Nah, she's a Ghanaian from the UK. She moved to Ghana a few years ago.

I definitely want to beat but it just looks so unreal. grin

Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by CSTR2: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shymm3x:

Nah, she's a Ghanaian from the UK. She moved to Ghana a few years ago.

I definitely want to beat but it just looks so unreal. grin

Look at that as$. jesus shocked
I have a feeling i would cuumm if she sits on me for 2 minutes.
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Shymm3x: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
CSTR2

I prefer this Tanzanian chic, Agnes Masogange. Now this one is super real...African women are built like this chic right here.

[img]http://rwandapaparazzi.rw/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/11892251_1150760414950726_527859065227893639_n.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Shymm3x: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
CSTR2:
Look at that as$. jesus shocked
I have a feeling i would cuumm if she sits on me for 2 minutes.

2 mins? grin

More like 2 secs due to anxiety. grin

You don't need to back that arse up - just tell her to lie on the bed, face down, and the wedgie would do the trick. grin grin
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by mikolo80: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
repogirl:

Modified:

say no towalking talking toothpicks
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by repogirl(f): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
mikolo80:
say no towalking talking toothpicks
A healthy toothpick is better than an over weight cholesterol and cellulite filled mass who's at risk of a heart attack and other diseases associated with being FAT.
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by mikolo80: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
repogirl:
A healthy toothpick is better than an over weight cholesterol and cellulite filled mass who's at risk of a heart attack and other diseases associated with being FAT.
fat, thick or curvy is not necessarily unhealthy. bulimia is not attractive. stop deceiving ppl with looking the same
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
2016 HUMAN PYTHON!!
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by InMyOpinion(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Shymm3x:
CSTR2

I prefer this Tanzanian chic, Agnes Masogange. Now this one is super real...African women are built like this chic right here.

[img]http://rwandapaparazzi.rw/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/11892251_1150760414950726_527859065227893639_n.jpg[/img]

I agree with you smiley
Re: Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
dhtml18:
#!
I need your help bro, can I have ur WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Phone Contained Several Credit Card Numbers - EFCC / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / AY And His Wife At The Premiere Of ''Fifty'' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.