Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

How I Got 1,323 Page Likes Overnight From Facebook And Earned N210,000 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Got 1,323 Page Likes Overnight From Facebook And Earned N210,000 (769 Views)

100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) / I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got 1,323 Page Likes Overnight From Facebook And Earned N210,000 by deucesreloaded: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
My name is Hosea Ihiabe, I used the techniques in Facebook Income to make over N100,000 in 5 hours. I am a student of Sikkim Manipal University in Ghana studying IT and I also run an admission agency part time to generate a source of income for myself.

There was this time when business was not doing very well, I didn't have the money to pay advertising agencies and I was almost writing my second year semester exam. I had not completed my school fees and I needed to take care of that before a deadline the school had given it's students. Many crazy thoughts started going through my mind of how I could make money fast to pay my fees.

Since I was a business person, I had to think of ways to get a client from my business. Because of the fallen economy in Ghana, many parents were withdrawing their children from schools in Ghana. So I assumed my admission agency could not get any customer. With that in mind, I decided to find someone who was willing to give me a loan, so I decided to go on Facebook to see if there was anyone available to help me out, I sent messages to many FB friends to see if anyone was willing to loan me cash, unfortunately all I received back were messages with stories. The popular one many of them gave me was "OMG, I just borrowed someone that money yesterday, why didn't you reach me earlier?".

I almost lost hope, not until I observed some ads on the right side of my FB account promoting a gambling site, so I thought it would be a nice idea if I could advertise my admission agency like the gambling site I saw. So I went on to create an ad campaign on Facebook to advertise my admission agency website. I was charged $20 which is equivalent to N3979. Since I had never done it before I just saw it as one of the normal risks I take with little cash. To me I was gambling with my cash, I was looking for money and I was risking the little I had. That was it and I logged out of my FB account, hoping for the best, still I wasn't sure if it was going to work.

The next day reached and I was just on my bed, I remember I was chatting on WhatsApp with a friend who was together with me in Ghana but in a different university who told me his university advertised their website on my Facebook page, I laughed and asked him "how many customers they were going to get from just 5 likes to my admission agency page". He wasn't taking it funny and so I checked my Facebook account and to my surprise 5 likes had turned to 2388 overnight. I qucikly checked my mail, and there to my face were emails sent by people seeking admission into universities in Ghana from Nigeria.
I had over 50 customers seeking admission in Ghana and they bought application forms that week.

I was able to finally pay my tuition fees for the semester and I also helped over 13 students acquire admission into universities in Ghana.

After that experience, I created an e-book and filled it with the techniques I used to make N500,000 from just $20. I created Facebook Income 2.0 to spread the word on how you can make money from Facebook with as little as no investment. The techniques in the e-book will guide you on how to

Use Facebook Advertising
Target an audience in a specific area
(E.g.: you can show your product or service to people in your neighbourhood or 5km from your home).
Mistakes you should avoid
Make 50% commission promoting my e-book.
Create a personal business website for making money ONLY!
Visit facebookincome dot instapage dot com to get your copy

Re: How I Got 1,323 Page Likes Overnight From Facebook And Earned N210,000 by danielicon(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2016
deucesreloaded:
My name is Hosea Ihiabe, I used the techniques in Facebook Income to make over N100,000 in 5 hours. I am a student of Sikkim Manipal University in Ghana studying IT and I also run an admission agency part time to generate a source of income for myself.

There was this time when business was not doing very well, I didn't have the money to pay advertising agencies and I was almost writing my second year semester exam. I had not completed my school fees and I needed to take care of that before a deadline the school had given it's students. Many crazy thoughts started going through my mind of how I could make money fast to pay my fees.

Since I was a business person, I had to think of ways to get a client from my business. Because of the fallen economy in Ghana, many parents were withdrawing their children from schools in Ghana. So I assumed my admission agency could not get any customer. With that in mind, I decided to find someone who was willing to give me a loan, so I decided to go on Facebook to see if there was anyone available to help me out, I sent messages to many FB friends to see if anyone was willing to loan me cash, unfortunately all I received back were messages with stories. The popular one many of them gave me was "OMG, I just borrowed someone that money yesterday, why didn't you reach me earlier?".

I almost lost hope, not until I observed some ads on the right side of my FB account promoting a gambling site, so I thought it would be a nice idea if I could advertise my admission agency like the gambling site I saw. So I went on to create an ad campaign on Facebook to advertise my admission agency website. I was charged $20 which is equivalent to N3979. Since I had never done it before I just saw it as one of the normal risks I take with little cash. To me I was gambling with my cash, I was looking for money and I was risking the little I had. That was it and I logged out of my FB account, hoping for the best, still I wasn't sure if it was going to work.

The next day reached and I was just on my bed, I remember I was chatting on WhatsApp with a friend who was together with me in Ghana but in a different university who told me his university advertised their website on my Facebook page, I laughed and asked him "how many customers they were going to get from just 5 likes to my admission agency page". He wasn't taking it funny and so I checked my Facebook account and to my surprise 5 likes had turned to 2388 overnight. I qucikly checked my mail, and there to my face were emails sent by people seeking admission into universities in Ghana from Nigeria.
I had over 50 customers seeking admission in Ghana and they bought application forms that week.

I was able to finally pay my tuition fees for the semester and I also helped over 13 students acquire admission into universities in Ghana.

After that experience, I created an e-book and filled it with the techniques I used to make N500,000 from just $20. I created Facebook Income 2.0 to spread the word on how you can make money from Facebook with as little as no investment. The techniques in the e-book will guide you on how to

Use Facebook Advertising
Target an audience in a specific area
(E.g.: you can show your product or service to people in your neighbourhood or 5km from your home).
Mistakes you should avoid
Make 50% commission promoting my e-book.
Create a personal business website for making money ONLY!
Visit facebookincome dot instapage dot com to get your copy
please they keep say invalid card when I have complete and accurate information... what's the cause
Re: How I Got 1,323 Page Likes Overnight From Facebook And Earned N210,000 by deucesreloaded: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
You can pay from the bank if it doesn't work, your bank must have denied access to your account. So you can use the bank option. This product cost is a discount, so hurry before it gets late. Thanks for your interest.
danielicon:
please they keep say invalid card when I have complete and accurate information... what's the cause

(1) (Reply)

Kevron Consulting Limited HSE Services/ Training Programs / The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form / How To Convert Projects In Microsoft Project 2010 – 2016 To PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.