Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents (946 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos / White Man Dupes Nigerian Journalist With Fake Currency(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by remele2(f): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Hello NLanders and Lawyers in the House,
I have diz bothering my mind for so Long.
I was so young when I lost my parent (13years),but was smart enough to notice my Uncle's plan of selling off what ever he lays his hands on then.
I had to remove my father's Land Documents where he will not find it.
Years later I got admission to school with my elder brother and we both left Lagos to school in the east.
After we graduated and came back we discovered the land which my father was already developing had already being sold by my uncle (my dad's elder brother) without informing us.

And it's clear he sold the house some 10years ago without the document because I still have it with me.

My question is, can I Win diz Case if I take it up and what are the steps I need to take..?

Thanks, as your advice will go a long way in helping me.
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by Temidayo9(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2016
This is how prodigal uncle started
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by garyaustin(m): 2:53am On Mar 23, 2016
If the man who bought your land is not challenged and he enjoys the land for 12 years, you may be statute barred to do anything. In other words, If you do nothing to reclaim your land before the expiration of 12 years, you might as well kiss the land bye forever. Get a serious lawyer like Keyamo Festus or Ikenna Obidiegwu to get your land back for you now. Delay is too dangerous. You can google the Lawyers i mentioned to get their contact.
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by Babe2sure(f): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2016
OP, delay defeats equity.....
Contact a good lawyer as soon as possible.
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by remele2(f): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2016
garyaustin:
If the man who bought your land is not challenged and he enjoys the land for 12 years, you may be statute barred to do anything. In other words, If you do nothing to reclaim your land before the expiration of 12 years, you might as well kiss the land bye forever. Get a serious lawyer like Keyamo Festus or Ikenna Obidiegwu to get your land back for you now. Delay is too dangerous. You can google the Lawyers i mentioned to get their contact.
Thanks
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by remele2(f): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2016
Babe2sure:
OP, delay defeats equity.....
Contact a good lawyer as soon as possible.
Thanks
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by Rucheen(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good advice already but, one more thing MAN UP! This type of uncle is usually fierce and may decide to "uproot" you
Speaking from experience
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by remele2(f): 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rucheen:
Good advice already but, one more thing
MAN UP! This type of uncle is usually fierce and may decide to "uproot" you

Speaking from experience
ahhhhh!!! How Come every one keep saying diz? Thanks Bro, but as per the( Man up) part, I am beginning to see diz as a P&S (physical and spiritual) matter ooooo.... But trust me, I have made up my mind to see diz to D end.
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by fflamingo(m): 1:59am On Mar 24, 2016
remele2:
ahhhhh!!! How Come every one keep saying diz? Thanks Bro, but as per the( Man up) part, I am beginning to see diz as a P&S (physical and spiritual) matter ooooo.... But trust me, I have made up my mind to see diz to D end.
oga small small oh, make I no share experience. been hale and hearty cost more than a land.
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by remele2(f): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2016
fflamingo:
oga small small oh, make I no share experience. been hale and hearty cost more than a land.
But Should I let him just go?
Re: My Uncle Sold My Father's Land With Fake Documents by westlius(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2016
or uncle name sure man oo

(1) (Reply)

Attention!!! Public Harassment By Warri Police Force. / Woman Flogged Her Househelp For Eating Food That Wasn't Meant For Her (photos) / Photos/video: Nigerian Woman Tied Up After Attacking Shopkeepers In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.