Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,648 members, 7,827,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) (849 Views)

Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2016
a lot of newly married men are confuse why their loving wife suddenly start acting strange during pregnancy.

https://www.nairaland.com/3004840/pregnant-wife-acting-strange

some even enjoy perceiving the odour of animal excreta, human urine and faeces. some start nagging their husband. click the link above for more examples. I'm here to explain the reason for such behavior. some women have strong spirit while some have weak spirit or you can use the word temperament or will.we all have spirit and soul within us.some their spirit is very weak.now a pregnancy woman has two spirit within her instead of one , I.e her spirit and that of the baby in the womb.now if the spirit of the baby in the womb is stronger than the spirit of the pregnancy woman,she will start acting strange. what happens is that the spirit of the baby over shadow that of the expectant mother, causing her to exhibit the character and temperament of the baby instead of hers .so if she is carrying a baby with a violent character, she will start acting violently. if the baby have a gentle spirit, the woman will act gently during pregnancy. if the baby in her womb is possessed by demons, she will start exhibiting demonic craving for dirt, faeces, urine,etc. hope I'm of help to someone out there. thanks

ifeduba kenneth ifeanyi

whatsap +2348162882819
Re: Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Do you a scientific research work to back up the thrash you put up there? Or you are simply repeating the story grand ma told you?
Re: Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2016
dicefrost:
Do you a scientific research work to back up the thrash you put up there? Or you are simply repeating the story grand ma told you?
don't be deceive by scientific theory my brother. new scientific theories keep coming up every day,disproving the previously agreed theories.

But if you must know what science have to say about this,then I will help you out.scientific reason for the mood swing is as a result of pregnancy hormone. But it's wrong my brother
Re: Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) by eleojo23: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2016
It's common for a woman to have mood swings during pregnancy, because of hormonal changes that affect her levels of neurotransmitters (chemical messengers in the brain) and the broad range of feelings she may have about becoming a parent. Everyone responds differently to these changes. Some moms-to-be experience heightened emotions, both good and bad; others feel more depressed or anxious. Most find that moodiness flares up at around 6 to 10 weeks, eases up in the second trimester, and then reappears as their pregnancy winds to a close.
Pregnancy can be a stressful and overwhelming time. She may be overjoyed at the thought of having a baby one day, and then just as quickly begin wondering what she's gotten herself into. She may be worried about whether she'll be a good mom, whether the baby will be healthy, and how the cost of adding a child to her household will affect her family's future finances.
And she may worry about how her relationship with her partner will be affected – whether she'll still be able to give him the attention they need.

Also, her body's changing and she may be feeling unattractive in her own or her partner's eyes. She may be worried about putting on too much weight or looking "fat" as her body expands to accommodate pregnancy, while at the same time feeling that she can't exercise as much as she might want to or used to.
Finally, the physical symptoms of pregnancy, such as heartburn, fatigue , and frequent urination , can also be a burden. It's not uncommon to feel like she's lost control over her body and her life during this time.
All these concerns are enough to take her emotions on a roller-coaster ride.
Re: Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016
Kikikikikiki grin grin grin I laff in swahili. And that your whatsapp number is for what? Deliverance abi church invitation. Oshi o da undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2016
goldenruby:
Kikikikikiki grin grin grin I laff in swahili. And that your whatsapp number is for what? Deliverance abi church invitation. Oshi o da undecided
hi miss Retin A Gel /cream.How market?. wouldn't mind you coming for personal deliverance lol.you know the kind of dreams you do have always.
Re: Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
forget about the hormone stuff.90% of women having such experience are even more confuse why the behaving like that.hormone can't make you to suddenly fell in love with sniffing human and animal faeces
Re: Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
hi miss Retin A Gel /cream.How market?. wouldn't mind you coming for personal deliverance lol.you know the kind of dreams you do have always.
hehehehehe you need RA in your life! No market for you on Nl tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Woman Doesn’t Make Her Your Property But… (a Must Read) / Jobs/vocations You Would Prefer Your Fiancee/wife To Undertake. / I'll Ostracize My Wife From Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.