Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How To Use Galvanized Metal Profofile To Wall &ceiling Partitioning? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Galvanized Metal Profofile To Wall &ceiling Partitioning? (1319 Views)

I Need Someone To Do An Office Partitioning For Me / Looking For Glass Frosting, Window Graphics, Office Partitioning Professionals? / Call For Your Corporate Office Partitioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Galvanized Metal Profofile To Wall &ceiling Partitioning? by sinoceiling(f): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Drywall Metal Profile offers a sturdy framework for plasterboard to be fixed. This is both a quicker method of installation. You can choose to use metal stud frameworks in vertical wall partitions and wall linings or in horizontal ceiling applications,

Galvanized Metal Profile for partition system is made of hot galvanized steel, including Stud, Track, C-Channel, Corner bead & accessories.

Galvanized Metal ceiling profile, also called as ceiling keel, consists of C-Channel, Carrier, Omega(Furring Channel), Wall angle & fitting accessories.

Galvanized Metal Profile will have perfect decorative effect with gypsum board, calcium silicate boards and other decorative materials. It applies to public building, hotels and residential applications etc.

Metal stud frameworks are versatile in that insulation can easily be incorporated within the structure and plasterboard can be applied to produce a cost effective solution to building a new internal partition wall, lining or ceiling, or to improving and upgrading any existing wall or ceiling.

Re: How To Use Galvanized Metal Profofile To Wall &ceiling Partitioning? by Gentlemanly: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
How do i find you? I need metal frames and those C Studs
Re: How To Use Galvanized Metal Profofile To Wall &ceiling Partitioning? by sinoceiling(f): 4:54am On Feb 24, 2017
pls send us email: sales@sinoceiling.com and also visit our website: www.sinoceiling.com

Gentlemanly:
How do i find you? I need metal frames and those C Studs

(1) (Reply)

Are u suffering from quick ejaculation? U need MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE / UBA Chairman Tony Elumelu Honors Security Man Who Returned N3.5m He Found Outsid / Get A Top-notch Charcoal Export Business Plan & Feasibility Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.