Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Company Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Company Is Recruiting (9071 Views)

Telecoms Engineering And Oil & Gas Servicing Company Is Hiring - Apply Now / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers / Fan Milk Plc Is Recruiting For Retail Sales Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Company Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2016
My Company where I work is recruiting. Even though the exercise is not formally announced.

So if you stay at Ikeja or you can work at Ikeja, you can just come around and drop your CV. Hopefully you will be called for an Interview.

Job Descriptions:

1) IT Instructors: As many as possible.

2) Executive Marketers. Slot: 1

Salary range is between 35,000 to 45,000.

Location is 94 Allen avenue, ontop of Eco Bank (1st floor)

Just tell them that you want to see Obinwanne (Marketer).
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by euniceukonu(f): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Pls what is the name of ur company? What are they into? Executive marketer u mean is it like a "foot soldier" thing?

4 Likes

Re: My Company Is Recruiting by 12345DKO(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
My Company where I work is recruiting. Even though the exercise is not formally announced.

So if you stay at Ikeja or you can work at Ikeja, you can just come around and drop your CV. Hopefully you will be called for an Interview.

Job Descriptions:

Morning sir. Please sir what is it we will be marketing? Thank you Sir.
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
12345DKO:

Morning sir. Please sir what is it we will be marketing? Thank you Sir.

ICT courses: So many of them. From Oracle, CCNA, Web design and development, etc

When you come, during the Interview, dey will ask you hard questions.

It is an ICT firm!!

1 Like

Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
euniceukonu:
Pls what is the name of ur company? What are they into? Executive marketer u mean is it like a "foot soldier" thing?

I was just employed a month ago. I am just leaking a secret to you. I am in the Marketing dept.

Out of 15 applicants, I was the only one employed.

So you think it is anyhow selection??

Salary for marketers is actually Higher than what I stated.

So don't think they employ marketers like any Tom dick and Harry!!

So pray you fit into their citeria 1st!!

I can't disclose the name of the company here because the employment scheme is confidential..!

But if you don't believe, Goodluck!!
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Wealthyone: 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dean13:
You must be ashame of the company you work for, of course why will u not want to disclose what the firm is all about if not foot wagon business(Gnld) guys this is either an Insurance job or a keddi/gnld, anyway whoever is intereted I suspect he is looking for emails to send invites since pple on this section always drop there emails too soon.

Na fight? He neva asked for email address(es). He asked interested candidates to submit in person. I once posted a vacancy like dis b4 cos of confidentiality. Remember d coy didn't ask him to publicise it, he only wanna help fellow Nlers

8 Likes

Re: My Company Is Recruiting by euniceukonu(f): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dear pls we are not quarreling, I simply asked a question that u can choose to ignore or answer me. Using exclamation letter for me or talking about "anyhow person" is blowing things out of proportion. Pls stop sounding as if I've offended u before,besides asking u the name of ur company where u work is not a bad question. Anyways thanks for responding like that! I've also made my findings, the name of ur company is United Global Resources Limited 1st, 2nd and Pent Floor, 94 , Allen Avenue , Ikeja . Lagos .

9 Likes

Re: My Company Is Recruiting by 12345DKO(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

ICT courses: So many of them. From Oracle, CCNA, Web design and development, etc

When you come, during the Interview, dey will ask you hard questions.

It is an ICT firm!!

Thank you Sir.
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
euniceukonu:
Dear pls we are not quarreling, I simply asked a question that u can choose to ignore or answer me. Using exclamation letter for me or talking about "anyhow person" is blowing things out of proportion. Pls stop sounding as if I've offended u before,besides asking u the name of ur company where u work is not a bad question. Anyways thanks for responding like that! I've also made my findings, the name of ur company is United Global Resources Limited 1st, 2nd and Pent Floor, 94 , Allen Avenue , Ikeja . Lagos .

Nice research.

So if you need something, you can come around and drop your CV. I played my own part.
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wealthyone:

Na fight? He neva asked for email address(es). He asked interested candidates to submit in person. I once posted a vacancy like dis b4 cos of confidentiality. Remember d coy didn't ask him to publicise it, he only wanna help fellow Nlers

Don't mind the guy joor...

Do I look like someone that does GNLD?

If you don't post, they will accuse you of being stingy.

My Boss might be on NL, who knows??
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Sukosam(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
@ op. is it for all disciplines or only IT inclined discipline?
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Temitoppe(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
op do your firm takes IT(SIWES) students??
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by debbydee(f): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2016
euniceukonu:

My dear sister, this info you gave out should have been for your eyes and ears only. The OP gave the description of the place and all you think you could do is to spell out everything. What if the boss is a nairalander and he gets to know about this what would have been your gain.

3 Likes

Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Sukosam:
@ op. is it for all disciplines or only IT inclined discipline?

All!!

As long as you are willing to learn and be trained.
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Temitoppe:
op do your firm takes IT(SIWES) students??

Am relatively New in the company.

So I don't really know bro. But I will help you find out..!!
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2016
debbydee:

My dear sister, this info you gave out should have been for your eyes and ears only. The OP gave the description of the place and all you think you could do is to spell out everything. What if the boss is a nairalander and he gets to know about this what would have been your gain.

Thanks for telling her... That is why it will be my last post about any Job Vacancy!!

People can be so so mean! I gave her a description to show genuity, she ended exposing every single details here on Nairaland!!...

People sef!!

2 Likes

Re: My Company Is Recruiting by debbydee(f): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Thanks for telling her... That is why it will be my last post about any Job Vacancy!!

People can be so so mean! I gave her a description to show genuity, she ended exposing every single details here on Nairaland!!...

People sef!!

Bros just let it pass keep posting jobs forget about the bad eggs around.
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Temitoppe(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Am relatively New in the company.
So I don't really know bro. But I will help you find out..!!

okay.thanks
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Kelechi2020(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Job Descriptions:

Brotherly.

i highly appreciate your effort to help job seekers on this forum..Don't be detered nor discourage from always lending a helping hand to folks in need....

please is this job restricted i mean like strictly for those that have completed there NYSC?

i will be going by sent,make i send CV??

please reply my pm
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Kelechi2020(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
euniceukonu:

You must be a rude person....after all your research what then do you have to offer hunn? NOTHING?? angry angry angry
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Mbamifeanyi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
euniceukonu:

who's problem have u solved from ur stupid research? Above, the op made the company description very clear and easy to locate. learn how to stick to mined ur biz........
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kelechi2020:

Brotherly.

i highly appreciate your effort to help job seekers on this forum..Don't be detered nor discourage from always lending a helping hand to folks in need....

please is this job restricted i mean like strictly for those that have completed there NYSC?

please reply my pm

Interview date is tomorrow by 10am.

Just come around bro!!

It is official
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kelechi2020:

Brotherly.

please reply my pm

Just come around bro!!

It is official... Come with your CV and passport(incase)
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Safari29: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
wud be there
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Fabfesty: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
can I have your email please?
Re: My Company Is Recruiting by Kelechi2020(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Just come around bro!!

It is official... Come with your CV and passport(incase)

jeezz...so quick
i still dey east ohhhh...

Thanks for the info, my sis will be there tomorrow .

She has not submited her CV initially, i hope that wont count against her...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facilities Management Careers / FHI 360 Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.