Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Is Their Essence Of Photo-taking Here??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Their Essence Of Photo-taking Here??? (389 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Junior Waec / What Is The Essence Of Photo-taking Here??? / What Is The Essence Of Photo-taking Here??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Their Essence Of Photo-taking Here??? by Stoical: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2016
I may b a bit controversial, however, I welcome insights on this issue.
I am not ignorant of the fact that this pix might be sensational and people tmay become so "emotions" about my question.
I am open to learning and I hope I will get more of that rather than insults
I stumbled at this pix and was asking myself questions, one of which I hope I may be educated or some explanations given here. Covering yourself, with the reasons you may have is okay by me. I am only wondering what one hopes to acheive by taking a group pix with such attires...so, fill me in...

Note: I have spent at least a year in the city of caliphate...Sokoto and I am very tolerant wrt religion, so I have no bias as regards this question...

What is the essence of photo-taking, if one cannot identify the people in it

Re: What Is Their Essence Of Photo-taking Here??? by solid3(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
These are just a bunch of senseless fanatics. No more no less.
Re: What Is Their Essence Of Photo-taking Here??? by ify2nyce(f): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Na masquarades be that,??

(1) (Reply)

Futo Post UTME Past Questions / Science And Discoveries / How Much Is Tuition Fee (total) For Postgraduate Studies In UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.