Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ahmed Musa Promise To Score For Nigeria On Froday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Promise To Score For Nigeria On Froday (618 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Promise To Score For Nigeria On Froday by sportfolder: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Captain of the Super Eagles Ahmed Musa has said that he has a strong feeling that he will score against the Pharaohs of Egypt on Friday when

they clash in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifier at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna.

Speaking after the Super Eagles trainin, Musa said while the ultimate will be to beat Egypt soundly in Kaduna, he has strong feelings that he will

score at least one goal in the game.win big [url]naijabet.com[/url]

“I am not desperate to score against Egypt but I get this inner feeling that I will register my name on the score sheet on Friday, The important

thing is for us to play as a................Continue Reading click [url]9jabet.com[/url]
Re: Ahmed Musa Promise To Score For Nigeria On Froday by ogahope(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Well said
Re: Ahmed Musa Promise To Score For Nigeria On Froday by seankay(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
who tell am say he go start sef? undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Promise To Score For Nigeria On Froday by nelxxy(m): 2:58am On Mar 24, 2016
Abokii no go play selfish
Re: Ahmed Musa Promise To Score For Nigeria On Froday by ijebu2020: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2016
The rate at which people come to post false infos on NL these days ehnn.@OP u lied I have been conversant with the super eagles team at their training, and since Musa arrival he hasnt giving nor granted any interview .proove me wrong if you can........stop the lies plsss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TOUCHING Video:mikel And Ighalo Hangs Out With Disabled Young Boy Abubakar Harun / Will Smith And His Wife Shot Dead At Scene Of Crash / Manchester United Boss, Jose Mourinho Joins Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.