Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

My Princess Is Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Princess Is Here (750 Views)

Please Help Vote My Princess / Help Me Wish My Princess A Happy Birthday. / My Princess' Pre-birthday Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Princess Is Here by StarboyMichael(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
The arrival of every new born brings joy and gladness to the heart of the parents, even the grand parents. I am grateful to God for blessing my family with this adorable Princess. Please rejoice with us

11 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Here by jashar(f): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
kiss Congratulations dear. May she grow in wisdom and be a light to her world.

Mummy baby nko? How is she? smiley
Re: My Princess Is Here by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: My Princess Is Here by delishpot: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
She is cute. Congrats, may she bring you only joy and all things beautiful
Re: My Princess Is Here by Pidggin(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Awwwwww congrats!!!!
Re: My Princess Is Here by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Congrats OP. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. / Mother Says She Loves Her Son, Wants To Have Children For Him. Abomination. / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.