Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Massive Recruitment At Mynaijabiz.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Mynaijabiz.com (486 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Lead City University For Academic Staff – Apply Now / Massive Recruitment @abakiliki / Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Mynaijabiz.com by powerdon: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT AT MY NAIJA BIZ
My Naija Biz is the most effective online marketing platform for small to medium size business in Nigeria.
Our powerful platform helps business to sell more products and service to their existing customers and also get lots of new customers.
We envision ourselves rapidly dominating the market for the provision of sales and marketing services to Nigeria’s small and medium size business.
MY NAIJA BIZ NEED THE SERVICES OF AN INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT.
REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be a resident of Port-Harcourt.
2. Must possess a minimum of SSCE.
3. Must be hardworking with good basic reasoning.
4. Must be very calculative and on time report.
5 .Must be an internet savvy.
6.Must be a problem solving skill.
7. Consultative approach and result oriented.
8. Must be ambitious, enthusiasts with strong work ethics
Method of application.
Qualified applicant should submit their CV via to godpowerigwe@yahoo.com.
Contact

(1) (Reply)

JOB VACANCY: Wealth Management At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / Osun State To Train 2000 Teachers / Post Kano State Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.