Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. (2836 Views)

Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer / Mohammed-Tukur Breaks ABU-Zaria 1st Class In Engineering Jinx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by delectablegyal(f): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
1. Tosyne2much: i know he is in a polytechnic, so his case should be distinction. With the way he integrates words and comes up with various ten things on nairaland, if he is able to channel that skill into his academics, i'm sure he should be on distinction by now. Btw, what are you studying? Are you truly on distinction? No lies.

2. Naijaboiy: this guy has been uniben student for sometimes now and i must confess, i like his DICktion. He likes long articles when he is trying to convey a message. He is the host of the ongoing wooing challenge. If i wasn't banned from romance section, i'm sure somebody would have opted to woo me. Perhaps, i would be the lady with the higest number of wooerscheesy.

Back to the matter. With the way naijaboiy writes on nairaland i'm sure he must be academically sound. Being on 1st class shouldn't be tedious for him. Hae dude, are you truly on 1st class? Which course are you studying, btw?

#lalasticlalamustgo.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by kilokeys(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Naijaboiy u yaff suffer o. Oya come and manage another craze..

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Jboyossai(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
now, why calling lalasticlala? is this thread worth fp?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by delectablegyal(f): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lalasticlala, anytime someone calls you, does it mean the person wants you to push his or her topic to front page? Some people no get sense.

#lalasticlalamustgo.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by xender(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
I officially close this thread.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by falconey(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Crap!!!!
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Agimor(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Distinction ke? shocked

Na Pass I dey ooooo. cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by delectablegyal(f): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Distinction ke? shocked

a picture or adonbilivit.

Which course?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Mediapace: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Chai see how i rushed here cos i saw delectsomething and tosyne2much

Btw

Oga mi pass ke,una wan dab?

Which level and which poly make i come arrest ya V.C.?
tosyne2much:
Distinction ke? shocked

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Keketu(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, anytime someone calls you, does it mean the person wants you to push his or her topic to front page? Some people no get sense.

#lalasticlalamustgo.
what about me? after all i have dpne for you angry im breaking up with you
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by babyfaceafrica: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmm.....just wondering wetin lalasticlacla aand seun caary commot school?...I leant it is pass?..na true?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Chai see how i rushed here cos i saw delectsomething and tosyne2much

Btw

Oga mi pass ke,una wan dab?

Which level and which poly make i come arrest ya V.C.?
Baba, u no need arrest dem oooooo

Na my head no carry book ooooo cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Mediapace: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
I mean your rector jere. Ok i've disbanded my battalion.
Which poly?
tosyne2much:
Baba, u no need arrest dem oooooo

Na my head no carry book ooooo cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mediapace:
I mean your rector jere. Ok i've disbanded my battalion.
Which poly?
Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm a first class jambite and first class rapper undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP abeg which 1st class you dey talk abt. 1st class upper or lower
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Drdonzeez(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
delectablegyal:
1. Tosyne2much: i know he is in a polytechnic, so his case should be distinction. With the way he integrates words and comes up with various ten things on nairaland, if he is able to channel that skill into his academics, i'm sure he should be on distinction by now. Btw, what are you studying? Are you truly on distinction? No lies.

2. Naijaboiy: this guy has been uniben student for sometimes now and i must confess, i like his DICktion. He likes long articles when he is trying to convey a message. He is the host of the ongoing wooing challenge. If i wasn't banned from romance section, i'm sure somebody would have opted to woo me. Perhaps, i would be the lady with the higest number of wooerscheesy.

Back to the matter. With the way naijaboiy writes on nairaland i'm sure he must be academically sound. Being on 1st class shouldn't be tedious for him. Hae dude, are you truly on 1st class? Which course are you studying, btw?

#lalasticlalamustgo.
Naijaboy is a law student
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Mediapace: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yebah eese badest.
Hope say you never killed your teacher with vocabulary?
tosyne2much:
Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Yebah eese badest. Hope say you never killed your teacher with vocabulary?
Wait ooooo !! Shey me sabi blast grammar ni? cool
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Mediapace: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
What of those vocabulary you dey blast for your 10-stuff thread,person no fit read your articles without dicktionary
tosyne2much:
Wait ooooo !! Shey me sabi blast grammar ni? cool
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mediapace:
What of those vocabulary you dey blast for your 10-stuff thread,person no fit read your articles without dicktionary
Baba no whine me ooooo

delectablegyal, shey na true him talk? cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Mediapace: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Don't forward my mention to that delecttable or wetin be the name?
Leave her for O.YES!
BABA BTW HELP ME BEG SEUN AND HIS CO. To unban wapk**a o,i can't post topics here again.
Me wey don vex say i go compete with you this year and by the end of this year my threads would have reached 1m+ since you don toast all our girls finish not even leaving a supermod for newbie like me.
My guy OJOLA SEUN O.
tosyne2much:
Baba no whine me ooooo

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by delectablegyal(f): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba no whine me ooooo

True talk.

You can lie for africacheesy. you dis guy u should be on distinction. show me pictures before I believe you.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
delectablegyal:

True talk.

You can lie for africacheesy. you dis guy u should be on distinction. show me pictures before I believe you.

No worry make I enter department 2moro, I go snap my result den upload am make you see say na pass I dey tongue
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Ada9103(f): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2016
Silly topic. Very very silly topic . Even sillier op . Since when is first class given to those who are 'popular' on NL or did the op become the lecturer in their respective university?? First class is given to those who deserve it not some self acclaimed 'celebrities' on this forum

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Kirinwa: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2016
baebae:
Silly topic. Very very silly topic . Even sillier op . Since when is first class given to those who are 'popular' on NL or did the op become the lecturer in their respective university?? First class is given to those who deserve it not some self acclaimed 'celebrities' on this forum

First class don suffer fah. Na so university dey dash first class wey efribodi never get am so?

Op fine you no fine, intelligent you no reach. Na to dey open yansh on top bed.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by ExplicitContent: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
OP, trying to gain attention in this section, since she's been ban from the Romance section .ehya
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by tosyne2much(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't forward my mention to that delecttable or wetin be the name?
Leave her for O.YES!
BABA BTW HELP ME BEG SEUN AND HIS CO. To unban wapk**a o,i can't post topics here again.
Me wey don vex say i go compete with you this year and by the end of this year my threads would have reached 1m+ since you don toast all our girls finish not even leaving a supermod for newbie like me.
My guy OJOLA SEUN O.
I don toast all girls finish ke? shocked
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by Rilwayne001: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dumb OP, you expect lala to carry this poo to FP? angry
I wee quit nairaland if he did..
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Should Be On 1st Class In Their Various Schools. by delectablegyal(f): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Dumb OP, you expect lala to carry this poo to FP? angry

I wee quit nairaland if he did..

Lalasticlala, please disappoint this guy.

He said , he is gonna quit nairaland if this thread makes front page. Please dear, take the thread to front page.

If he doesn't deactivate his account afterwards, gv him a life ban. Next time he will watch what he says.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Requirements To Study Pharmacy In ABU / THE ROLE OF ICT IN SOLAR ENERGY UTILIZATION - TERM PAPER / Admission Into Top Accredited Universities In Cotonou, Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.