Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) (31211 Views)

Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by GurlFriend: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
A student of Benson Idahosa University has threatened the fellow who stole her Tablet with madness.

Lol @ Village is not far Benin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/hilarious-student-threatens-person-who.html

1 Like

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Jboyossai(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
You should know an empty threat when you see one....

Walks off thread,
headed for OurSchool.com.ng

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by xender(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
how will this help the economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by looseweight: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by psalmz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Toothless bull bitch

10 Likes

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Pheals(f): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2016

madness small. ...make him they bark like dog... correct dog o undecided

1 Like

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by wilcox(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Diabolic
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by sirugos(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
GurlFriend:
A student of Benson Idahosa University has threatened the fellow who stole her Tablet with madness.

Lol @ Village is not far Benin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/hilarious-student-threatens-person-who.html

Sometimes you can't blame them. Until you're a victim of phone theft, you wouldn't know how much it hurts.
While an undergraduate, my Nokia E5 and Asha 201 were stolen in the hostel in my 200L. God saved me on the night they stole the E5 cos I borrowed a friend's laptop. Fortunately for me, he came & carried it few hours b4 the theft.

In my 300L, they stole my pot, stove and plates from the cupboard. They also stole my 8GB memory card.
In my 400L, they stole my pot & stove again. Lol. Had to buy new pots and stove.
They weren't nice experiences, my people

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lmao, empty threats.
I feel sorry for her though.

2 Likes

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by goodlifehyd(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by drlaykay(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Old tactics.
My friend gave me the gist of a guy who had is phone missing in Benue camp. He pasted notice which reads as follows
ANYONE WHO STOLE MY PHONE SHOULD RETURN IT OR FACE THE WRATH OF EZE OBADIKWE WITHIN THREE MARKET DAYS.
Though it was returned yet, I think it's a tactic.non hardened criminals often fall for such..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Ayoswit(f): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
So if d thief runs mad, how would she get back her tab? Mtcheew

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Egun baba mi ooO! Ogun la ka aye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by ritababe(f): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
fellis:
Lmao, empty threats.
I feel sorry for her though.

if the is a benin girl, I dont think the threat is empty.

4 Likes

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by MrKorky(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
I have a feeling that this girl was my ex gf, na only her heart I stole and up till today, am still mad.

9 Likes

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Aidy97(f): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmm...fear don catch the person
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by ately1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
;DU think say person wey theif send u.... Alaba ppl dea wait for buyer now!!! :DU think say person wey theif send u.... Alaba ppl dea wait for buyer now!!!
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Psylas(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yorubas bragging with Jas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Pheals(f): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
xender:
how will this help the economy

na economic dem dey discuss before? .... u be mumu

6 Likes

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by twaintoy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is hilarious.
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Kyllahmc(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Funny aint it?
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
She fvck up.

She should have kept quiet after "My village is not far from Benin".

7 Likes

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by MisterDreamz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
sad
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tahhhh!!!! na today?

Ha ha ha ...nothing go happen.

If na so all the thieves, rapist and murderers for Nigeria and especially Lagos go don run mad finish.

Anyway, I hope the scare tactic works for her.

1 Like

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by ItzTun3chi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
the thunder wey wan fire her dey her village

1 Like

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by teekay213(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
I see this notice a lot during my uni days.
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by UnknownT: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
This one na Bobo Juice! E full for FRANCO hostels those years for UNN, dem go use Enugu-Ezike dey threaten the thieves grin

6 Likes

Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by dovie002(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol
Re: BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) by kaayposh: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
If na me steal am,it I return am make I baff naked everyday angry which kind threats be that undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures / Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents / Ilesanmi Adesida, First African To Head University of Illinois, Public Ivy in US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.