Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,567 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Advice On Cost Of Poultry Egg Production - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice On Cost Of Poultry Egg Production (483 Views)

Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) / How To Start Egg Supply Business (step By Step) / Workers Groan Under Rising Cost Of Living, Stagnant Wages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Cost Of Poultry Egg Production by MendeZ(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please I need your advice on this ASAP

How much will it cost to start an egg production poultry business? If possible the breakdown of the cost as well..

I am planning to do that but can't evaluate it's cost yet. Thanks
Re: Advice On Cost Of Poultry Egg Production by NakedWire10(f): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
MendeZ:
Please I need your advice on this ASAP

How much will it cost to start an egg production poultry business? If possible the breakdown of the cost as well..

I am planning to do that but can't evaluate it's cost yet. Thanks
It all depends on the size of the poultry farm.

(1) (Reply)

The Entrepreneur Choice, and Publishing My First Fiction Novel. / 10 Powerful Secrets That Made Mark Zuckerberg / Countdown To Our June 2 In 1 Training On Sage 50, Quickbooks & Tally.erp 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.