Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Inter-arc Consultants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inter-arc Consultants (3487 Views)

Inter-arc Consultants Ltd. / Interview By Inter-arc Consultants Ltd. / Inter-arc Consultants Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Are you looking for urgent jobs or you want to be getting job/vacancies update on ur whatsapp? Kindly join our whatsapp group by sending us message on whatsapp with request to be added in the group. 08026541659.
For job vacancies update and inquiries you need to make.
For Inter-Arcc Consultants
www.interarconsultants.com
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by luvlyADESUWA(f): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........
Interarc again::;;;
Una don show for here again?

I pity for ppl when go still come for una interview when nor hold money come.....hmmmmmmm.
9JA for life.....

I hail oh
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by oladefirst2(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thank God I confirm before going to Benin. Useless people leading people astray
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
I believe u are one of those that come online to write bad about Inter-Arc. Well we never went anywhere.
People will alway talk bad about you. Even when u are doing the right thing.
I believe the best thing to do is for you to have come for the interview. Or ask questions on areas u are confuse about. And that's the purpose of this chat group.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
@ adesuwa, no one will ever ask u to pay money before being interviewed. Getting the dada form is up to you. A lot of you have paid online for government agancies that are recruiting and till date you have not been offered a job.
We don't ask you to pay before being interviewed. You can decide to come for the interview and not buy the data form. The data form is for the employer and not for us.
When we offer you a job, we send u with the data form which contains ur details, and we send u to the company.

Secondly, when a vacancy comes it, the first point of contact are those whose form are with us. If we can't fill the vacancies from the list of forms we have, the we post the vacancies online. if after the interview, you did not fit into the job you apply for and u did not fit into or you don't like the other jobs we have, then be rest assured that when if your form is with us, you will definitely be called for a job soon.

Pls let's always get the full details about a story before write about the story and calling people names. Thanks
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by butanep(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Inter-arc recruiting firm is pure scam. Do not patronise them. They are only after your money and not your interest in the job. They don't even have job to give out...

Even the manager of the firm is looking for job. When you hear about them, please run for your safety.

1 Like

Re: Inter-arc Consultants by KennyAyodeji(f): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Inter Arc ke! Is a scam pls, have bn der in Benin, opposite Stanbic Bank, beside Agbado market. They will ask you to bring money. And mind u, they are consultant with no job. But don't get crash...

1 Like

Re: Inter-arc Consultants by maryup198230: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
thanks for d info oooooooooo abeg let me jump and pass oooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Which of the manager do you know that is looking for a job? Its obvious you are here to say bad things about Inter-Arc Consultants and to decieve other people.

Yes we are consulting agency that's why its always writen in full, Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd. And you should know that most companies now use the services of recruiting agencies which we are one of. Even banks, oil companies, telecom companie, government parastatals all use the services of recruiting agencies. So say something bad about Inter-Arc Consultants?

If you say you if you say you have been to the office, then why were you not selected after the interview? Its Obvious you were not successful on the interview on the job which you have applied for. And you expect us to do magic and send you to the company even without experience. It does not work that way. We have clients and we fill their vacancies based on their requirement. Right now we have a position for experience female accountant with at least 2 years working experience. You don't expect us to send a non expnce person.

We have seen a lot of people like you that has no experience but when asked what's the minimum salary you can collect, you memtion 120,000. In this country? Clap for yourself.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2016
We have also seen people like you who studies boilogy and has 5 years teaching experience applying for a position of general manager that requires 5 years working experience as a manager. Some others will say I want an office work, not marketing, not sales. Just want an office job that I won't be moving. Are you a cripple?

There is a friend of one of our staff who has OND that we invited for a job he is requesting for a job of 60k. OND, 60k, in Benin? Hmmmmm.

Before I forget, I want you to know that most of our clients are in Benin and edo state. So if you are invited for interview, have it at the back of ur mind that you will relocate if you are not already in Benin when the company selects you.

Note that this whatsapp group chat is just to inform you of our current vacancies. Its up to you if you want to apply for the job or not.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Few companies we have recruited for in Benin.
1. Global Horns - Marketing Manager - 100k plus
2. Vessa Food - P.A. - 80k
3. Vessa Food - Chattered Accountant - 100k plus
4. Noren Waters - Accountants, Secretary, Store Keeper, Production Manager - 50k, 35k, 40k, 50k respectively.
5. Lafia Hotel - Manager - 50k.

This is just a few. If you claim to have come to the office and you know benin, then you should know these companies. Go verify. Don't say things about Inter-Arc Consultants and make people run away from their chance of getting a job.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
interarcconsult:
@ adesuwa, no one will ever ask u to pay money before being interviewed. Getting the dada form is up to you. A lot of you have paid online for government agancies that are recruiting and till date you have not been offered a job.
We don't ask you to pay before being interviewed. You can decide to come for the interview and not buy the data form. The data form is for the employer and not for us.
When we offer you a job, we send u with the data form which contains ur details, and we send u to the company.

Secondly, when a vacancy comes it, the first point of contact are those whose form are with us. If we can't fill the vacancies from the list of forms we have, the we post the vacancies online. if after the interview, you did not fit into the job you apply for and u did not fit into or you don't like the other jobs we have, then be rest assured that when if your form is with us, you will definitely be called for a job soon.

Pls let's always get the full details about a story before write about the story and calling people names. Thanks

Any recruitment agency that ask for money from job seekers are FAKE; quote me anywhere ......interark is FAKE as far as m concern; I am talking from experience. Try and remember my face; I was d lady that came who refused to pay the money. I said I am not paying; u told me everyone else has paid, I stood my ground that m not paying. Job seekers don't have money; they need job in order to get money and u are saying we should come and pay money.....

To d best of my knowledge; the companies that need workers should pay u for your work and not jobseekers.

4 Likes

Re: Inter-arc Consultants by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2016
interarcconsult:
Which of the manager do you know that is looking for a job? Its obvious you are here to say bad things about Inter-Arc Consultants and to decieve other people.

Yes we are consulting agency that's why its always writen in full, Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd. And you should know that most companies now use the services of recruiting agencies which we are one of. Even banks, oil companies, telecom companie, government parastatals all use the services of recruiting agencies. So say something bad about Inter-Arc Consultants?

If you say you if you say you have been to the office, then why were you not selected after the interview? Its Obvious you were not successful on the interview on the job which you have applied for. And you expect us to do magic and send you to the company even without experience. It does not work that way. We have clients and we fill their vacancies based on their requirement. Right now we have a position for experience female accountant with at least 2 years working experience. You don't expect us to send a non expnce person.

We have seen a lot of people like you that has no experience but when asked what's the minimum salary you can collect, you memtion 120,000. In this country? Clap for yourself.

If its true that u are recruiting for these big companies u just mentioned; how come they don't pay u?
Y are u now looking for money from job seekers?

Nairalanders......pls think of these my write ups and pls don't fall victim.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
I really like you becos you are unaware of what you do. I strongly believe that you are still not working till date.
There are people that takes pleasure in writen rubbish about reputable organizations. They have writen against banks, oil companies. So you writing something about Inter-Arc is not new.

Yours is just one bad experience in a million good experiences. We can't satisfy everybody, no one can. And I believe you are one of those we can't satisfy. Its not like we hate you. Its just you fate or its HT.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by Mbamifeanyi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
I
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by Mbamifeanyi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
I doubt to believe this company . how come no positive comment abt ur company, even those u claim u hv offered job before.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by oladefirst2(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
I applied for the position of an accountant in ur organisation and the interview is slated on 25th of march which is tomorrow . but I'm in a state of dilemma whether to honour the invite or not . when I called a friend of mine who domiciled in Benin, he said Inter arc limited is a rubbish company ,that your organisation collected 1500 from him up till date he has been calling but ur organisation kept telling him to wait. How can that negative impression boost my morale? I reside in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
An sms as been sent in respect to the interview stated for tomorrow. It has been cancelled cos of the easter holiday and reschedule for tuesday next week.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
As for ur friend, the 1500 which he said was collected from him was for a data form which was will be sent to hid emloyer if we get him a job. In that form he fills his bio data. We fill the kind of job he can do and the minimum salary he can receive. Some people makes it difficult for ud to give them job. By over pricing themselves. Some wants a pay they will never get in Benin. Some of them we have called them for job, somwtimes they say they are not interest in that kind of job. Sometimes they won't pick up. Sometimes they number will be switched off. So who is to blame?
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by emmloppy: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
bros @ inter arc,,having bein following thru ur comments,,a lady claimed abt u guys asking her to pay money,,u didn't defend that..instead u re still praising ur company,and am sure dat some ppl working thru ur org. as u claim shld be on nairaland,,how come none of them is defending u..and let me say the worst of it all..a reputable HR doesn't mingle words wit applicants, d are known for action and few words..but in ur case u re just commenting on every post,,dat shows ur conscience is nt at peace..if u re reputable,, then let them say and concentrate on ur HR functions...jst post ur advert it's a free world and leave guys to deliberate..beside na we need the work not u..

1 Like

Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
I usualy tell our clients before they obtain the form that the job is not automatic. The fact that you purchase the form does not mean you will just get job immediately. If we get you a job, we send you and other suitabe candidate to the company. So the fact that we send u to a company does not mean that the company will select you. And the fact that we send you to a company does not mean you will accept their offer if you are not satisfy with their terms.
But the sure thing is that as long as you have a form with us, We must get you a job. For some people it may take longer than some people. We have had situation we someone came for enquiries and that same day she was asked to get a form and for the candidate for interview. And she was selected that day. We have had situations where someone register with us and took us like 6 months to get the job.

As for you friend, pls send me his name so I can tell you what the problem is and why he has not got a job.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by sweetyEse(f): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Run!!! scam!!! I'm speaking from experience. They are a bunch of hungry people.

2 Likes

Re: Inter-arc Consultants by butanep(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
oladefirst2:
I applied for the position of an accountant in ur organisation and the interview is slated on 25th of march which is tomorrow . but I'm in a state of dilemma whether to honour the invite or not . when I called a friend of mine who domiciled in Benin, he said Inter arc limited is a rubbish company ,that your organisation collected 1500 from him up till date he has been calling but ur organisation kept telling him to wait. How can that negative impression boost my morale? I reside in Lagos.

You better remain in lagos and find something to better your life than spend your precious money to that good for nothing organization.

I reside in Benin and know everything about the inter arc consultants. They are set of people that come together to take advantage of un-employed graduates by defrauding them.

All of them are hungry people.

2 Likes

Re: Inter-arc Consultants by Eve62(f): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
oladefirst2:

Inter-arc is purely genuine cos I got a job try dem. Mind u, if d coy u are taken to is not impressed wit u, inter arc cannot do magic. We're I work, we were abt four dat were taken der but I got d job.
So instead of calling dem fake, y not try to impress ur employers.
Dey are a recruiting agency. Dey play their role by taking u to a coy den d rest lies wit u and d coy.
Dey er real
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please stop spoiling your bad market by exposing corny things with your rackets. Please

quote author=interarcconsult post=44080384]I usualy tell our clients before they obtain the form that the job is not automatic. The fact that you purchase the form does not mean you will just get job immediately. If we get you a job, we send you and other suitabe candidate to the company. So the fact that we send u to a company does not mean that the company will select you. And the fact that we send you to a company does not mean you will accept their offer if you are not satisfy with their terms.
But the sure thing is that as long as you have a form with us, We must get you a job. For some people it may take longer than some people. We have had situation we someone came for enquiries and that same day she was asked to get a form and for the candidate for interview. And she was selected that day. We have had situations where someone register with us and took us like 6 months to get the job.

As for you friend, pls send me his name so I can tell you what the problem is and why he has not got a job.[/quote]
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by interarcconsult(m): 1:50am On Mar 28, 2016
If you have been following my comments then you will know that I have already answered the lady's question about her being asked to pay some money. And you talked about Inter-Arc Consultants being an organization 2-3 coming together. I smiled when I saw that. Maybe youi should know that inter-arc has been operating since 1997. I don't know how an orgnaization would be scaming from that time till date and still in operation.
Lastly, I am not the HRM, I am the ICT/Business development officer and my job is to tell people online the truth about what we do and make them understand anypart they don't understand and answer all questions arrising.
Re: Inter-arc Consultants by emmloppy: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How I Got 120k Cash And 75k Worth Of Foodstuffs With Just 1,000 / Schlumberger / Any Idea? Salary At Intels Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.