Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,270 members, 7,860,629 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today (2827 Views)

Fake Soldier Receiving Slaps After Being Caught Today In Lagos (Video) / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by nairacoded: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
See What Nigerian Army Did To This BokoHaram Caught Today

Right or wrong

More Pictures@http://www.nairacoded.com/2016/03/see-what-nigerian-army-did-to-this.html

Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by 1trillionlikes: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
See him small prick wey e wan use do 72 virgins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by dazzlingd(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kill them all!!!
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by jamex93(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kill dem all

Devils

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by gqboyy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Just waste the faq
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by YorubaWoman: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
They did nothing to him

I can't see blood and his pieces of flesh

So what then undecided
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by Goodcare(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Suffer the witch not to live

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by waleadex(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
I still can't understand why someone will choose terrorism over peacemaking... smh
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
angry angry see his small dick!!useless being!!
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
1trillionlikes:
See him small prick wey e wan use do 72 virgins

cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Satanic collabos grin
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by tafabaloo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm

This public display of torture would not deter the rag heads bt could make them more darling and brutal to the innocent and unarmed civilians
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by okuneddie(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nigerian army what is his small prick still doing there? cut it and feed it to the hungry dogs on the street.....I don't see anything like torture on his body.....when I opened the thread I thought I will see one ear cut off, an eye plucked out, the mouth empty without anything not even his tongue, an arm and leg cut off and before I forget that prick cut off but I was disappointed.....well u can still redeem urself sha.......thumbs up NA
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by Cyojunior(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Space booked !!!
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by Had1zasaf: 2:58am On Mar 24, 2016
nairacoded:
See What Nigerian Army Did To This BokoHaram Caught Today

Right or wrong

More @www.nairacoded.com

Nigerian Army be allowing pics like AMNESTY INTL isn't watching
# torture # humanrightsabuses #extrajudicialkillings not acceptable and Nigeria is a signatory.

Kill them all
Kill them codedly
Hide the pics pls
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by obo389(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2016
@OP, abeg i no understand??
how should he be treated? like celebrity? angry
do u have an idea how many of our soldiers,teenage girls,men,women,children and so on he must have maimed,killed,raped,butchered and so on?
and who is talking of human rights and fair hearing there?
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by ajepako(f): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
whoever is asking for mercy for these human vermins should undergo psychiatric evaluation l swear..

How else should he be treated? waste the mofo already...
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by Afroconnect: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nigerian army are the most lenient...I saw a video of how American army treated caught taliban terrorists,the guy was dehumanized.

Nigerian army needs to be tougher.
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bad publicity, the kind of war crime image NA shouldn't want seen; the international is watching, next time we want to buy arms they'll use against us.

BTW, what is this thing about southerners with criminal nudity - they seem to have a liking for stripping caught criminals naked at the slightest opportunity - even in front of children without a care that such images are often offensive to more refined sensibilities.
Re: See What Nigerian Army Did To This Bokoharam Caught Today by seankay(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
they should behead the Bastard! na dis small prick 1 Bleep 72virgins? undecided No wonder they like abducting little girls

(1) (Reply)

Couple Brutally Killed By Cultist In Makurdi (photos) / Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State / Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.