Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Etisalat Or Mtn Who Would You Vote For?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Etisalat Or Mtn Who Would You Vote For?? (513 Views)

How Can I Unlock My Etisalat ZTE MF83M Modem / Browse Unlimitedly On Airtel, Glo,mtn,etisalat For Free No Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Or Mtn Who Would You Vote For?? by bolish(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Who is the best??
As part of the ongoing celeberations of the 10th year anniversary of NiRA ()Nigeria Internet
Registeration Association), the manager Nigeria's ccTLD
(COUNTRY CODE TOP LEVEL DOMAIN) OF THE .NG brand. the organisation designed a series
of event among which is the .NG Web and Gala Awards night. This would hold on the 2nd of April 2016 at
the Oriental Hotel Lekki, Lagos.
The general public have been invited to vote for their best brands using the .NG domain name over a
wide range of categories on http://nira.org.ng/voting/ the categories include:
1. Technology Company of the Year
2. Most Innovative Web Company/Organization:
3. Best Banking Website/Portal
4. Best Educational Institution website/portal
5. Technology Startup Company of the year
6. Best Hosting Company
7. .ng Media Award
8. Most Valuable Youth Organization
9. Best State Government
10. Public Sector: Star Website Award

Vote Now and dont forget keep Switchi.NG TO .NG....Let me hear your views

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Laptops, DDR4 Rams And Ssds Are Available For Sale / I Need An 8GB/500GB 15.6" Windows 10 Laptop. I Need Suggestion And Price? / Lenovo Thinkpad T495 Laptop AMD Ryzen 7 Pro With Vega Gfx 512gb Ssd 16gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.