Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Is Delawares Institute Of Technology Poly A Good School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Delawares Institute Of Technology Poly A Good School? (638 Views)

Having Sex With Pupils Makes Me Feel Good-school Teacher / Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best / The Influence Of Good School On Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Delawares Institute Of Technology Poly A Good School? by ThatNaijaNigger: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
I wrote my jamb on a 8th and surprisingly scored 178..
Now,instead of crying around that my exam wanst marked well (which it wasnt) i've decided to try and make the best out of the whole situation..
i've decided to enrol for delawares institute of technology poly,but the thing is i would like to talk to someone who has been or gone to the sch to gimme a break down of how the sch is b4 i apply.
Any ex-student here??
Would appreciate your comments,thank you
Re: Is Delawares Institute Of Technology Poly A Good School? by dayowunmi(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
ThatNaijaNigger:
I wrote my jamb on a 8th and surprisingly scored 178..
Now,instead of crying around that my exam wanst marked well (which it wasnt) i've decided to try and make the best out of the whole situation..
i've decided to enrol for delawares institute of technology poly,but the thing is i would like to talk to someone who has been or gone to the sch to gimme a break down of how the sch is b4 i apply.
Any ex-student here??
Would appreciate your comments,thank you
No idea, haven't heard of the school before. I guess it's one of the new schools around. Your application should depend on how much you want it, like how desperate are you for admission, if you are not so desperate you could wait for a better institution, cos some of these unknown schools are nothing to write home about, they mostly bribed their way to getting accredited by Ministry of education. Most charge bogus fees with very little facilities on ground but above all, make your own findings before making your conclusion. God bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Cut Off Mark For 2016 UME / Alyson Hannigan Sex Tape? Saw Email Also Felt All Gooey Inside. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.