Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Night Crawling Beauties In The House.... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Night Crawling Beauties In The House.... (620 Views)

Plus Size Beauties And Men Who Love Them... / Any Mature Lady In The House That Needs A Textmate/whatsapp Chat Partner? / Osu Babe's In The House? ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Crawling Beauties In The House.... by xe4gals(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
I am a young guy, stays in lagos. Just need a lovely lady that we can chat ourselves up, hopefully leading to something meaningful at end of the day.

PM me, I'll reply immediately.. One love smiley smiley
Re: Night Crawling Beauties In The House.... by tripplephi: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2016
When a relationship has no direction.... Heartbreak is postponed but inevitable. Guy you are 24 and you need to work on your life better than how well it may be now o. Woman is not the way.... They won't hustle or understand your struggles.... At least not online ones. Pls work more on your financial life n success or integrity and they will come like a rushing mighty wind to your direction. You are 24 for crying out loud not 42. Pls I beg you don't go down this path. Women reduce men to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Night Crawling Beauties In The House.... by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2016
false.... lipsrsealed
tripplephi:
When a relationship has no direction.... Heartbreak is postponed but inevitable. Guy you are 24 and you need to work on your life better than how well it may be now o. Woman is not the way.... They won't hustle or understand your struggles.... At least not online ones. Pls work more on your financial life n success or integrity and they will come like a rushing mighty wind to your direction. You are 24 for crying out loud not 42. Pls I beg you don't go down this path. Women reduce men to nothing.
Re: Night Crawling Beauties In The House.... by tripplephi: 12:37am On Mar 24, 2016
joeblaze:
false.... lipsrsealed

Lols. Is it not dumb to disprove without proof. Or a better argument. Chai
Re: Night Crawling Beauties In The House.... by prospero15(m): 1:20am On Mar 24, 2016
tripplephi:

The guy said his mind and I guess he has a brain too and also responsible for his actions

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Muslim Fulani Girl For Marriage / My Sister Needs A Long Term Partner Who Is Ready For Marriage / I Am Looking For This Person Akure People Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.