Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea (27033 Views)

Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) / Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) / Two Nigerian Sisters Rescued From The Mediterranean Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
His story reminds me of our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by Ikenna17(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
and the sad part is that they could have used that 170k to get visa and also enough money to fly to italy legally o.
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by akingbatope: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nairasurplus:
The best thing is to travel with a life jacket. That is all. If tne boat capsizes, will remain afloat.
so painful I cry as was Reading this story, I pray to God of heaven,Jesus son of God to have mercy on our country economy,so dat people would not waste dere life,overdere,even today I went to buy easter life chicken, so costly ,ninja,ninja,ninja were are going
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by Afroconnect: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nigerian youths have a warped mentality,most are hell bound of travelling out as migrants, sadly without a plan they won't make much from the travelling.
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by gharnew2011: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
touching story
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by bombay10: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
no be small thing , its not easy but we understand
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by bombay10: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
akingbatope:
so painful I cry as was Reading this story, I pray to God of heaven,Jesus son of God to have mercy on our country economy,so dat people would not waste dere life,overdere,even today I went to buy easter life chicken, so costly ,ninja,ninja,ninja were are going

and as u dey for life jacket ... Shark dey find food to chop.......who go save you

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by 41lady(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
I intend embarking on this journey but reading this experience, plan Changed. I will go back to my village and start farming since no white-collar job in the cities of Nigeria any more. Hope Nairalanders and Seun will patronize my ground, maize, cassava, beans, yam e.t.c

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by enollywood(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sorry bro
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by onatisi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
I thank God for saving my life too,I remember years back when I took the sea option to Gabon with no swimming experience. God I thank you for your grace

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by Blackops(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
This would continue to happen as long as hard ship persists in this country and the mentality that you will never make it here in Naija until I jand too has to stop. Why can't they use that money given to the so called agents and invewst here in Nigeria? What a tragedy!
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
one of the most touching story I have heard. may God protect we Nigerians.one of the most touching story I have heard. may God protect we Nigerians.one of the most touching story I have heard. may God protect we Nigerians.
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by pweetyz(f): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
starpon1:
dis is called sacrifice for love.bt dey would stick together wit the gud can na.
how 2 people u 1 keg u wnt make dere 2 die grin
starpon1:
dis is called sacrifice for love.bt dey would stick together wit the gud can na.
how 2 people u 1 keg u wnt make dere 2 die
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by santafe(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
They are very stupid, I wish I can fish him out from the meditarrean and give him a resounding slap. you wannna travel on the meditarrean, why Cant you have swimming training in Nigeria at least. Ok, they can pay 170,000 for transport, what about buying ife jackets. Nonsense. Blatant disregard for human life. Your brother just died for nothing.
Prayer cannot replace doing the right thing because GOD is not a magician, He has given common sense for a reason

#teamdotherightthing#
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by santafe(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Blackops:
This would continue to happen as long as hard ship persists in this country and the mentality that you will never make it here in Naija until I jand too has to stop. Why can't they use that money given to the so called agents and invewst here in Nigeria? What a tragedy!

Nothing is wrong with the mentality of traveling abroad but everything is wrong with taking senseless risk.
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by santafe(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
If you are desperate to travel abroad, get a degree and if possible get an Msc and get a job. That's what I did and believe me, it's so easy. Don't be lazing around, blaming government for your life and wasting your life thinking of abroad all the time. You don't pick money from the ground here, you work smart for it.
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by RaptorX: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Even if they successfully get to Italy... what kind of work does a black illegal immigrant think he his going to get in Italy. Even Italians don't have work and you a nigga is the one to get a job, by the time frustration finish your life you will walk back across the Sahara to Nigeria.
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by Tinyemeka(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nairasurplus:
The best thing is to travel with a life jacket. That is all. If tne boat capsizes, will remain afloat.

Abi o. Just buy it here in Nigeria before departure.

This story has really made me depressed now. sad
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by Akious2k2(m): 4:18am On Mar 25, 2016
cry cry cry
So touching
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by Bigolly(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2016
this story was so pathetic and painful,i was even shedding tears reading the story, may his soul rest in peace
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by Gbengageorge: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good Nigerians, after reading this pitiable and sad story, is it not justified that embezzlers should be sentenced. All the money embezzled could have been used to provide jobs and develop the country so that Nigerians can stay in Nigeria.
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by akingbatope: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Gbengageorge:
Good Nigerians, after reading this pitiable and sad story, is it not justified that embezzlers should be sentenced. All the money embezzled could have been used to provide jobs and develop the country so that Nigerians can stay in Nigeria.
may d mercy of d lord flow in Nigeria,and God should dose corrupted leader with untimely death, so shall it be amen
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by martha89: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
zheroes:
I didn't need to read the entire story all i saw was they left benin, edo people and oversea be like mess and pants.....ghie aduwawa, ghie spain meaning see aduwawa( a place in benin) see spain, one of my cousins embarked on such a journey, going thru north Africa, he got stuck in mali, where he recalled eating only groundnuts for good 2 weeks, he sold most of his belongings , converted the money to dollars , stuck it in his asshole , but when he got to where the real bandits were, he was forced to defecate after much beating, and they collected his money. it was another benin guy that was able to call his brothers in Nigeria that wired money for their transportation which they later paid back, now he is doing really okay , married with kids, the problem we have in Nigeria we want overnight money, we lack patience, thereby making us lazy
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by seangy4konji: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Moved to tears as I can imagine what was going on in the brothers head when he said my keg deh leak

Correct man.

If you see wat some people are going through before they get a meal then you won't blame then.

Nigeria is a failed zoo.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by fpeter(f): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2016
ijebu2020:

You mean 10 good years since ur uncle follow that route to europe?? aaa unna family dey bad oooo unna for no allow him take such a trip, so whos going next?

Are you sensible at all? Did you read my comment at all? We don't know what happened to him we simply speculated that perhaps he travelled by desert or was a victim of ritualistic murder or something else, since we couldn't come up with any logical explanation for his disappearance.
Re: How Nigerian Drowned In Mediterranean Sea by McSteph: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
catchfun:

http://sunnewsonline.com/illegal-desert-journey-to-europe-how-nigerian-drowned-in-mediterranean-sea/
Sad story anyway! But goin thru lagos to cote-de viore to catty-apollo and board ship to whereever in Europe would hav been a better option with less risk. RIP to d dead!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Pakistani Commercial Plane With 47 People On Board Has Crashed, Killing All. / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos / Terrible Accident At Ugwu Nwasike Ogidi, Anambra (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.