Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Free Okada Fare Trick - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Free Okada Fare Trick (732 Views)

Baba Idoku First 9ja Trick Comedy By Skyfun Comedy / When Kaduna Boys Heard Of The Free Meal By The State Government (photo) / Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Free Okada Fare Trick by ChronicNLander(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2016
na one day like that, charles and i didn't have tfare to get to our destination. we needed 500 bucks. then one plan came to mind. I took a polythene bag and put three hard stones inside, then handed it over to charles. Then we stopped one okada man, and after little negotiation, we were on the bike... #500, when we've got no shishi, ok now. While on bike, Charles and i started having a conversation.
Me: ogbeni, hw many bullets dey inside the third gun?
Charles: 3 bullets now.
Me: (angrily) how come? it was 4 before now.
Charles: ahah, have you forgotten that we used one to kill that okada man that carried us in the morning after he asked for money?
Me: oh, i remember, how we wan take use the remaining three now?
Charles: we've planned it before now. we'll use one to kill this okada man if he wants to collect money, and use the remaining two to finish the operation we're going for.
Me: ok, no p.

As we alighted from the bike after gotten to our destination, i asked the okada man, 'how much be your money again?', his reply shocked me, 'my brother, why u dey do like this now, i already told you before that my service is totally free, don't bother to pay'... lol

Watch out for the second part when we tried the same trick, what happened...

If you were the okada man, what would you have done?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Did I Say Anytin Wrong? / Picture Of The Day! / So Hillarious! Endtime Church Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.