Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Are You In Lagos Or Coming To Lagos? Join The Lagos City Local Guides Community - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You In Lagos Or Coming To Lagos? Join The Lagos City Local Guides Community (456 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Flown To Lagos In Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Lagos Or Coming To Lagos? Join The Lagos City Local Guides Community by WebclickNG: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2016
You are invited to the Local Guides Google+ community for #LocalGuides in Lagos. Here you can get the latest programme news, connect with other explorers in Lagos, share your firsthand local experiences, and celebrate the best of local places.

Local Guides, an official Google programme, is a global community of explorers who seek out and celebrate local experiences. Through the contributions you share on Google Maps, you help others feel at home in the world, anywhere they go. To become a Local Guide, sign up at g.co/LocalGuides, then go out and explore!

Visit the community here: https://plus.google.com/communities/100027443700717791266
Re: Are You In Lagos Or Coming To Lagos? Join The Lagos City Local Guides Community by WebclickNG: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Moderator wanted as well
Re: Are You In Lagos Or Coming To Lagos? Join The Lagos City Local Guides Community by WebclickNG: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Moderators still wanted
Re: Are You In Lagos Or Coming To Lagos? Join The Lagos City Local Guides Community by WebclickNG: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Share the gala, Share the ...

(1) (Reply)

Accounting For Small Business (SME) / Dubai To Build Another World’s Tallest Skyscraper ‘the Tower’ By Emaar / I Want A Shareholder For My New Company; My Girlfriend Or Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.