Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Authentic Is "No Burn Global" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Authentic Is "No Burn Global" (1153 Views)

Affordable And Authentic Flight Tickets. Drop A Comment To Know Our Prices / ... / Difference Between Authentic Apple Charger And Counterfeit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Authentic Is "No Burn Global" by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2016
I heard a bunch of women talking about how an Organization called "No Burn Global" intends to give them a Million naira each for business payable in Ten Years. It sounds really shady to me because they are not a financial organization.

Then i also learned each person is to bring Ten people who will also access the loan. The person who invites these Ten people will sell forms to them for 5k each, after all the forms have been sold within 45 days, she gets 45k, then he or she is given loan forms.

Their website is noburnglobal.com

Sounds like a real 419 venture to me o, has any one heard of them?
Re: How Authentic Is "No Burn Global" by MrImole: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I heard a bunch of women talking about how an Organization called "No Burn Global" intends to give them a Million naira each for business payable in Ten Years. It sounds really shady to me because they are not a financial organization.

Then i also learned each person is to bring Ten people who will also access the loan. The person who invites these Ten people will sell forms to them for 5k each, after all the forms have been sold within 45 days, she gets 45k, then he or she is given loan forms.

Their website is noburnglobal.com

Sounds like a real 419 venture to me o, has any one heard of them?

Sorry miss, do you have more information about this company?
Do you now know if they're fake?

I'll like to know please, forgive me for disturbing you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Legal To Import This In Nigeria / Assignment For Financial Accounting Students (pay Is 10k) / See How Much (CBN) Wants To Charge For Cash Deposits & Withdrawal from April 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.