Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Grass To Grace : Dangote Or Steve Jobs? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Grass To Grace : Dangote Or Steve Jobs? (538 Views)

Dangote Group Appoints Olakunle Alake As Its New Group Managing Director / Dangote Cement Appoints Cherie Blair, Tony Blair’s Wife As Director / Dangote Oil Refinery: Graduate Engineer Trainees Return After Overseas Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grass To Grace : Dangote Or Steve Jobs? by lordcabasa(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2016
The greatest challenge in life is moving from earning a few thousand bucks to making series of millions in earnings,
just like the hardest part of a flight is the lifting stage, It actually takes lesser energy to stay in flight than to lift off the ground;

It takes lesser effort to stay a multi millionaire than to rise from a few thousands to millions,
In essence, my respect lies with those who made it off the ground from the floor to the tables of the high and mighty,
No disrespect but I will pick 2face over Davido anyday and
Steve jobs over bill gates Anytime;

I see nothing spectacular in ones ability to multiply a few millions into series of millions
But will readily make a role model out of those who turned hundreds into thousands and thousands into millions.
God bless Dangote but Innosson and the likes are indeed the real face of hard work and prosperity.

Thumbs up to all struggling Folks out there,
May our kids not look at the clock before they eat neither shall their story be as unpredictable as Ours Once were.

Atriculated by:
Lordcabasa Esq

(1) (Reply)

Six Sigma / Autocad.pdms, Petrel, P&id Training In Ajah, Lekki( Weekends Class) / Learn Web Development In 4weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.