Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Spectranet Lied??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spectranet Lied??? (845 Views)

Smile VS Spectranet: Which Has Faster And Cheaper Internet Service? / Spectranet Modem For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Lied??? by CarolTr3(f): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hi everyone, (for those that use spectranet 4G LTE) this is my first post as I just opened account with NL for the first time.Pls, am I the only one that spectranet still takes her data 24/7 even tho they claim you have unlimited access to their internet services between 1am to 7am daily? I have been monitoring my data history via their selfcare page and they still take my data. Pls, I'd really would love to know if there are other similar cases because I am so pissed right now. I am going back there to see their manager if there is one but pls, share your own experience with them since their new data plans. It is important for me so I could also show them that I'm not the only one complaining. And oh, their internet performance between 1am to 7am since this whole new data plans performs worse than a 2G too. It's as if they deliberately lower the general performance from 4G to something worse than 2G, am I just being paranoid here? Has anyone also noticed the terribly poor service between those hours and how it automatically comes back to normal after 7 am? I don't sleep early most nights and usually go to sleep any time from 2/2.30 am most nights and that's how I noticed all the nonsense spectranet has been dishing recently. angry Thank you
Re: Spectranet Lied??? by imohchard(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
WiTh their new plan, they are becoming more unreliable
Re: Spectranet Lied??? by AkinseteK(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
I have already drop my Spectranet modem they are jokers they don't know what they are doing, am giving them 3 months they will have no choice than to beg people to subscribe for their service after they might have reversed to the old tariff plan.
Re: Spectranet Lied??? by kingvectorv(m): 5:55am On Mar 25, 2016
All these useless 4G LTE Company's just sticking around and waiting Ntel
Re: Spectranet Lied??? by tohero(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2016
AkinseteK:
I have already drop my Spectranet modem they are jokers they don't know what they are doing, am giving them 3 months they will have no choice than to beg people to subscribe for their service after they might have reversed to the old tariff plan.

I got one out of their recent promo only to find a new expensive tariff on my next subscription which was last thursday.

Is this all about the Dollar ish?

I wonder when Nigerians will not be restricted with data plans.
Re: Spectranet Lied??? by CarolTr3(f): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2016
tohero:

I got one out of their recent promo only to find a new expensive tariff on my next subscription which was last thursday.

Is this all about the Dollar ish?

I wonder when Nigerians will not be restricted with data plans.
MTN has unlimited plans. The cheapest is 35k. It's pricey, that's the problem I have with them. I just need a reasonably priced unlimited data plan. Is that too much to ask for? What exactly is NCC doing as an agency that handles issues like this? They just let these people come to nigeria to rip us off. I'm not sure any of these internet service providers are Nigerians. I'm sure of spectranet and MTN. Don't know about smile, swift and the rest (only glo is but their network sucks!) but I highly doubt If they are.

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians / Another Scam Artist Recieved Part Payment Of Project / Top Entertainment Blog In Nigeria With Their Alexa Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.