Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Cost Of Clothing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Clothing (650 Views)

Making Profit Through The Sale Of Clothing In School-maximising Profit / Us Airways Stopped 2 Black Men From Sitting First Class Because Of Clothing / Cost of Clearing a 40ft Container At Lagos Port? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Clothing by nicemum: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2009
Hello all
Could someone please give me some guidance.
I intend to start up a business - clothing or electronics.
I have been considering my options - pros and cons of either. but seriously considering clothing sales. going into a business venture with a friend. i now live in france but can visit most eu countries and i need to know what the cost of these items sells in nigeria.
How much do these cost in nigeria

1. childrens t-shirts 2. childrens jeans
3. childrens singlets
4. ladies office wear - shirts - t.m lewin. panaomi. hawes and curtis, austin reed etc
5. mens

which brand of clothing should i keep away from, some one said primark and other low end of the market clothing

embarassed
Re: Cost Of Clothing by ifyalways(f): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
I dont know how the current mkt price for what u listed.Be aware however,that the price depends on the location amongst other factors.
Clothing and wears is all abt Location and connections.do u intend to sale in retails(open a shop in 9ja) or supply(whole sale) ?
Re: Cost Of Clothing by nicemum: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2009
my intention is to supply to someone to sell , so i wont be involved in the selling but just supplying.
Re: Cost Of Clothing by opes: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2009
how will u ship it to nigeria?is shipping of cloths and clothing materials allowed?
Re: Cost Of Clothing by ifyalways(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
^^Its difficult esp when its in large quantities but its still done.
@Poster,how do you intend to tackle shipping problems?
Ladies and Mens clothing sale (Good quality but affordable)babies too sale but it all boils down to whou know(connections) and location.
Re: Cost Of Clothing by yommyuk: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2009
true!

location and your network is key. Your foot soliders(Sales Team) should be able to forward u that info concerning prices.
Aren't they based in nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Need Answers To This Question(s) / What's Your Opinion On The Effect Of A Badly Contructed Business Writing? / I Need Help On Where To Buy Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.