Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: (3005 Views)

Check Out Matt Sesoo Gbono Feli Feli Freestyle ! ! ! / K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best / D'bang Mr TONGOLO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by flababa(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
What do you see about it and Is there any mistake anywhere ,
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by tboy1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
Nice Song but Video is CRAP!!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWilwqonZ0Q&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by audio: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2009
tboy1:

Honestly, how can you say this video is crap. Are you confused because there's no club scene or all the usual Clarence Peters camera angles. Video is solid
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by tboy1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
audio:

Honestly, how can you say this video is crap. Are you confused because there's no club scene or all the usual Clarence Peters camera angles. Video is solid

Wats the problem wit you ppl on NL  undecided
Have you ered of somethin called ' Opinion '
This Video was [size=14pt]CRAP [/size]
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2009
tboy1:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWilwqonZ0Q&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
shocked shocked

What? What do you know about CRAP? Sorry your finger must be smelling hhm, grin

Classic Video Rated *******
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by mbulela: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2009
dude, try and respect the opinion of others.
i also think the video is crap.
on the basis that it has no relationship whatsoever with the song.
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by mailmalc(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2009
Perfect camera angles bt i fink Sesan ran out of ideas on this one. Bad concept wiv a stupid effect! cry could hav been better. Nice song though
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by tboy1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2009
faakay:

shocked    shocked
What? What do you know about CRAP? Sorry your finger must be smelling hhm,   grin
Classic Video Rated *******
This coming from a dbanj wanna be, i wouldnt expect anythin different
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2009
Crap
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by peachie(f): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2009
Video and song is wack. angry I dont know why nigerians accept mediocrity. Rubbish, i am seething because its definitely going to be a hit! angry
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2009
tboy1:

This coming from a dbanj wanna be, i wouldnt expect anythin different

Faakay Telldem tongue

LMAO!! Serious that video is cool, how do you want him to shoot the video again?

Enough efizis for that video men, cool

peachie:

Video and song is wack. angry I dont know why nigerians accept mediocrity. Rubbish, i am seething because its definitely going to be a hit! angry

You never halla grin grin Osamo! It's definately going to be a HIT! U like it or not tongue
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by ofokasibe: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
@FAAKAY
GOING TO BE A HIT KE? WHERE HAVE U BEEN FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS, AJEGUNLE BUSH

TO BE SERIOUS THE VIDEO IS NOT JUST CRAP BUT TOTAL NONSENSE!. I EXPECTED A CONTINUATION OF THE PC/PHONE SCREEEN BURNING DBANJ FROM SUDDENLY VIDEO, SESAN OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS IS STILL AN AMATEUR,

VIDEO IS TOTAL CRAP, AS IN TOTAL BULLSHIT FOR THAT KINDA HOT SONG. IS DBANJ RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS?
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by yoji: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2009
that video is a DISAPPOINTMENT. its a disgrace to such a lovely track. the concept was irrelevant and the execution was totally bleeped. his oufit was funny. the era of shooting anything abroad and expecting quality starved naija folks to hail is OVER. Its bad bad enuff that the video came so late, now he sends out that crap to jolt sales back up. I forgive him cos of Don Baba Jay
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by oreoluwa(f): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2009
dont reali like d video, xpectd MORE lipsrsealed
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by lalaboi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2009
the beginning was a replica off Wale ft lady gaga lol. . . .but overall. . .i kinda like the ending where he disappeared . . . . . loads of peeps dont like the video cos it doesn't interpret the song but does that really really matter?? i don't think so! . . .
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2009
Trash grin
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by TOPE20001(f): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
the video is CRAP cool
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by dasa: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2009
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by WarfyBoy(m): 12:39am On Jul 27, 2009
What about if these artiste meet Peter and Paul or maybe their elder brother to help them with a quality video, dos it hurt

RUbbishhh video, e make me dislike d song self,

, lots of half naked gurls, whats that for
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by las240s(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2009
i think this sesan of a guy is a bad luck and bad choice of a musical video director for mo hits cos he was the one that shoot the suddenly video that was banned and was also behind the first crappy bumper to bumper video for wandy coal and now behind this misconceptless gbona feli feli.haba this guys have shoot successful beautiful and uncritized video before like the pere booty call close to u etc etc hw come this guy is trying to run down their career wants to turn ogbona feli feli to otutu shigbin shigbin,i think the guys in mo hits need to open there eyes and wake up,change hand men!!!!
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by MrMurdah: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2009
Nice concept. Poor execution.
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2009
I'm disappointed with the video
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by deebarca: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
Dbanj is now james bond rescuring girls. the video is totally crap, the lyrics doesn't go with the video, total rubbish
Re: D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: by tunnex190: 5:25am On Mar 06, 2010
Mr Murdah:

Nice concept. Poor execution.

You've said it all. . .

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West And Rihanna: How Dark Can They Get? / Terry G New Album Review / Download Full Album : Falz – 27 - Flashnaijanews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.