Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) (1794 Views)

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Celebrity & Plastic Surgery / Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by haley(f): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2009
Donatella’s late brother Gianni Versace played a horrible joke on her by directing her to Italy’s top transsexual plastic surgeon. Like a good little sister, she followed his advice and came out looking like this (right).
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by mamagee3(f): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
you're insane, go and visit your psych doctor
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by haley(f): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
Are you jealous because nobody replied ur own mail

go to hell
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by mamagee3(f): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
haley:

Are you jealous because nobody replied ur own mail

go to hell

Bitch, don't come in here and try to talk shit, get a class if you know what that means and post pictures when you add "pics" in your post,Vile Scumbag. angry
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by sley4life(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
huh
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by amebono11: 5:12am On Jul 26, 2009
mama-gee:

Bitch, don't come in here and try to talk shit, get a class if you know what that means and post pictures when you add "pics" in your post,Vile Scumbag. angry

i should face you abi? bitch calling someone else a bitch, infact seun and mukina had better ban us, cos this time i go face you well well angry angry angry i have endured your stupidity for too long its high time i taught your cum-faced-donkey self a lesson angry angry grin grin grin tongue

Tell ya mama shes a daughter of a sperm penetrating bitch(and thats your grand ma) ,ok and dont forget to tell her that shes also from a generation of manliness shit (and dats your grand pa) cool tongue

like michelin will ask , where ya papa?
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by mamagee3(f): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
,amebo no1:

i should face you abi? bitch calling someone else a bitch, infact seun and mukina had better ban us, cos this time i go face you well well angry angry angry i have endured your stupidity for too long its high time i taught your cum-faced-donkey self a lesson angry angry grin grin grin tongue

Tell ya mama shes a daughter of a sperm penetrating bitch(and thats your grand ma) ,ok and dont forget to tell her that shes also from a generation of manliness shit (and dats your grand pa) cool tongue

like michelin will ask , where ya papa?

Did you know that you can't penetrate a sperm? you bollock. grin, Save all those bullshit that you call curse words for your ugly raghead, you daughter of a chinky, coony, gimpy, slopy kike. grin grin cool
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by Shentz(f): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2009
wow
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by amebono11: 12:22am On Jul 27, 2009
mama-gee:

Did you know that you can't penetrate a sperm? you bollock. grin, Save all those bullshit that you call curse words for your ugly raghead, you daughter of a chinky, coony, gimpy, slopy kike. grin grin cool

you wish, madam, oh yu so wish, go get yourself a life, in mbaise and stop acting like a demented punked ass bitch
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by mamagee3(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
@amebo no.1

ehm, Is it the same life that is lacking in your miserable family? grin, if it's the same life I don't want it, Now go and tell your crackerhead(your mom) that the chimpanzees(her regular customers) want their own share of the cake, you pestilence hebe. grin grin cool
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by amebono11: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2009
mama-gee:

@amebo no.1

ehm, Is it the same life that is lacking in your miserable family? grin, if it's the same life I don't want it, Now go and tell your crackerhead(your mom) that the chimpanzees(her regular customers) want their own share of the cake, you pestilence hebe. grin grin cool

ehen now you are talking, dont run away ooo, you said i should face you only two days agai and you want it hot, that hot you want, you will get it until you are tired of it

goat fucking midget
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by MrCrackles(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2009
What sort of rubbish is this now angry angry angry angry
U want to post, instead it is MamaGee and AmeboNo1 all over the play fighting like school kids. . .
U guys should grow the fuc.k up. . . You have both been at it for too long, knock it off for flipping pope sake! angry
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by SeanT21(f): 3:57am On Jul 28, 2009
**I think there is already a topic on this**
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by amebono11: 5:22am On Jul 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

What sort of rubbish is this now angry angry angry angry
U want to post, instead it is MamaGee and AmeboNo1 all over the play fighting like school kids. . .
U guys should grow the fuc.k up. . . You have both been at it for too long, knock it off for flipping pope sake! angry

pot calling kettle black  undecided , post or Bleep off
Re: Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) by spikedcylinder: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2009
Haley, two threads from you on the same topic?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-300903.0.html

(1)

Exposed: Man Of God, Pastor Oyedepo Assaults Teenage Girl In Church / Serena Williams Says she's Done with DATING for the next TEN years!!! / Mo’cheddah In Love With Ondo Monarch’s Oil & Gas Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.