Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Laugh With Thiagowisekid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh With Thiagowisekid (538 Views)

Come Laugh With Me / Laugh With Me Joor / Let Us Laugh With Presumed Mugabe's Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh With Thiagowisekid by Habrahamovich(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Olamide said that everysingle was a hit back to back... But my own no be single... See mine below.... Every church was a hit back to back from redeem to christ embassy to winners. still maga never pay. Street ti take over ogun owo lo sure ju..
Re: Laugh With Thiagowisekid by Habrahamovich(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
I was in a church lastweek sunday.. Pastor said praise the lord nobody responded except me. I tap the brother beside that why didnt responded, he ask me did you respond i said yes, he said that i should check my phone and i did and i could not find my phone.. As i they shout say who take my phone nain one usher con meet say that is your offering... We have tOOk it..

(1) (Reply)

Lols! Presido Our Town Planning...... / Bored? Watch Crazeclown Comedy Skits And Laugh Your A$$ Now / Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.