Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Vecancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vecancy (1837 Views)

Job Vecancy / Vecancy!!! / Vecancy As Marketing Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vecancy by kkoffo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello
Re: Vecancy by Valmesk(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
kkoffo:
I am starting a new business in Onne porthacourt.I would like to employ a Secretary with experience in banking or booking of airlines ticket who will attend to clients.

Unfortunately, I don't want to be flooded by CVs and the office is at Onne. Please note that only those who are willing to start immediately are expected to respond.

As I said it's a start up so please no crazy expectations. We work to build together. Interested candidate must be computer literate, outspoken and very friendly. Must be a good listener and fluent in English. I'm starting with 30k.

Please send CV to adebayokofoworola@gmail.com

Minimum requirement is OND.
Do you need a secretary or secretaries or are there other vacancies apart from secretary,because in your first paragraph you were referring to a secretary and in your subsequent paragraphs you were referring to those who are interested .You couldn't have posted this vacancy if you don't want your mail to be flooded with CV So be specific on what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Vecancy by kkoffo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Valmesk:
Do you need a secretary or secretaries or are there other vacancies apart from secretary,because in your first paragraph you were referring to a secretary and in your subsequent paragraphs you were referring to those who are interested .You couldn't have posted this vacancy if you don't want your mail to be flooded with CV So be specific on what you want.

Application close tuesday 29/4/2016 if you want to apply do so no need of too much questions.
Re: Vecancy by Valmesk(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
kkoffo:

Application close tuesday 29/4/2016 if you want to apply do so no need of too much questions.
we have applied waiting for your invitation
Re: Vecancy by Eve62(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
I don't have banking or airline booking experience. Can I still apply?
Re: Vecancy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Valmesk:
He was specific in his post about what he wants - he wants a secretary. The next paragraph acknowledges that most likely more than one person would be interested in the available Secretary position, which was why he clearly stated that it is not enough to be interested in the job, you have to be willing to start immediately. You understand?

2 Likes

Re: Vecancy by Valmesk(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
LastMumu:
He was specific in his post about what he wants - he wants a secretary. The next paragraph acknowledges that most likely more than one person would be interested in the available Secretary position, which was why he clearly stated that it is not enough to be interested in the job, you have to be willing to start immediately. You understand?
Settled
Re: Vecancy by ojoyentalk: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Vecancy by kkoffo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eve62:
I don't have banking or airline booking experience. Can I still apply?

Yes you can apply if you have computer knowledge and experience in any organization.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? / NASCON Allied Industries Plc Recruitment (dangote Group) June 2017 | 2 Positions / Vacancy -medical Representative ,leadway Assurance,lead Capital,furniture Compan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.