Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,105 members, 7,842,188 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. (616 Views)

Is Anyone from here attending Caleb University. Your help is needed / HELP! Is There Any University That Offers Aeronautical Engineering In Nigeria? / Pls Help...is My JAMB Result Missing?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
am in need of help concerning my project topic...am a psychology student in one of the great universities in naija....i just need suggestions on how to go about my topic ...ur help will be highly appreciated. thanks n God bless
Re: Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. by dayowunmi(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Get as many literatures as possible and review them. By literature I mean past project works with similar IV and DV to your own.
Get scale/questionnaire for the three variables. At undergraduate level you are not proficient enough to curate your own questionnaire although if your variable has not been worked on before you will have to design your own questionnaire but that will take you time cos you have to validate it...
Ensure you have operational definitions for the variables for easy interpretation. Get operational definitions for the variables you using, the significance and meaning of your work relies heavily on it.
Read through your research methodology textbook to guide you and if need be get advice from seniors and fellow students.

1 Like

Re: Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
dayowunmi:
Get as many literatures as possible and review them. By literature I mean past project works with similar IV and DV to your own.
Get scale/questionnaire for the three variables. At undergraduate level you are not proficient enough to curate your own questionnaire although if your variable has not been worked on before you will have to design your own questionnaire but that will take you time cos you have to validate it...
Ensure you have operational definitions for the variables for easy interpretation. Get operational definitions for the variables you using, the significance and meaning of your work relies heavily on it.
Read through your research methodology textbook to guide you and if need be get advice from seniors and fellow students.
thanks alot..i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
to the viewers only.. dia is god ooh...be nice n help a sister out
Re: Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. by valentino475(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2016
Contact me now about your project writeup 08094164893
Re: Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. by valentino475(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 25, 2016
valentino475:
Contact me now about your project writeup 08094164893
dnt want sm1 to write it 4 mi,only nid suggestions on how to write an awesome project...thank u very much

2 Likes

Re: Help Is Needed Asap: Psychologists Only.. by Mcbussy(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

dnt want sm1 to write it 4 mi,only nid suggestions on how to write an awesome project...thank u very much

I can help you with tips....pm me if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Change Of Course Form 2016 / Facts To Know About IMSU ASUU Strike / 10 Common English Language Errors You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.