Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Yoruba Movie Recommendations - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yoruba Movie Recommendations (3701 Views)

We Need Your Help – People Are Starting To Ask Questions (movie Recommendations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Can anyone please recommend any good Yoruba movies? Preferably featuring a young band of actors and limited juju
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Cholls(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
my sister Jagaban
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by forap(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lool @ limited number of juju. I find yoruba war films with lots of juju on display very interesting, that's our own version of superman movies. I don't watch much yoruba movies, I would have recommended one.
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Cholls:
my sister Jagaban
Thank you smiley

forap:
Lool @ limited number of juju. I find yoruba war films with lots of juju on display very interesting, that's our own version of superman movies. I don't watch much yoruba movies, I would have recommended one.
Lol I used to be scared of them growing up, thank you anyway smiley
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by forap(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
1bkaye:

Lol I used to be scared of them growing up, thank you anyway smiley

You are welcome.
Back then I only got scared of movies with dark scenes involving witches, I always find people overpowering one another with juju and incantations intriguing. Not that I believe in it though
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
forap:

You are welcome.
Back then I only got scared of movies with dark scenes involving witches, I always find people overpowering one another with juju and incantations intriguing. Not that I believe in it though
It's intriguing but I find that sometimes the closer to home things are, the scarier
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by forap(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
1bkaye:
It's intriguing but I find that sometimes the closer to home things are, the scarier

I don't mean to scare you, did you watch this films koto orun and koto aiye
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
forap:

I don't mean to scare you, did you watch this films koto orun and koto aiye
Lol can't recall any of them
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by forap(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
1bkaye:

Lol can't recall any of them

Those were the types of movies that actually scared me, very deep in diabolical acts.
I just watched this movie Anjola, you might like it.
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
forap:

Those were the types of movies that actually scared me, very deep in diabolical acts.
I just watched this movie Anjola, you might like it.
Any good? I'll check it out
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by forap(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
1bkaye:

Any good? I'll check it out

It is, it has yet to be out sequel(s) though
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
forap:

Noted, thanks a lot
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by forap(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
1bkaye:

Noted, thanks a lot
You are very much welcome

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Macdove02(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
check out; Ayelabowo, Imo, Anjola, Osupa, Ayomi, Arinnokore, Inioluwa..the list is endless.
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
more pls, i want to be selling yoruba films & i want to buy the interesting ones. tnx
Macdove02:
check out; Ayelabowo, Imo, Anjola, Osupa, Ayomi, Arinnokore, Inioluwa..the list is endless.
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Macdove02(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tunasco:
more pls, i want to be selling yoruba films & i want to buy the interesting ones. tnx
If its solely for business, I will advice you to buy all. Because people tend to love different genres of movies. I don't love romance, someone else's may do. Buy from Action to thriller, romance, comedy. In short buy everything, you will always see whom will love them. How to spot an interesting yoruba movie, buy movies written, produced or directed by Muyiwa Ademola, Kunle Afod, Adebayo Tijani, Femi Adebayo, Afeez Balogun, Tope Adebayo, Segun Ogungbe, Seun Olaiya, Fathia Balogun, Mercy Aigbe, Dayo Amusa, Funke Akindele, Sharafadeen Olabode, Rounke Ojo, Yinka Quadri, Yomi Fabiyi, Taiwo Hassan, Abbey Lanre, Toyin Aihmaku. I am not saying others aren't good o. These are just my best. Wondering why odun Adekola isn't on the list, I only see him as a good actor but not a good writer but "Na im movies people dey like pass".

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Macdove02(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
forap:

Anjola's sequel is out.
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Thnks so much! i really appreciate this, may God continue to bless u real good.
Macdove02:
If its solely for business, I will advice you to buy all. Because people tend to love different genres of movies. I don't love romance, someone else's may do. Buy from Action to thriller, romance, comedy. In short buy everything, you will always see whom will love them. How to spot an interesting yoruba movie, buy movies written, produced or directed by Muyiwa Ademola, Kunle Afod, Adebayo Tijani, Femi Adebayo, Afeez Balogun, Tope Adebayo, Segun Ogungbe, Seun Olaiya, Fathia Balogun, Mercy Aigbe, Dayo Amusa, Funke Akindele, Sharafadeen Olabode, Rounke Ojo, Yinka Quadri, Yomi Fabiyi, Taiwo Hassan, Abbey Lanre, Toyin Aihmaku. I am not saying others aren't good o. These are just my best. Wondering why odun Adekola isn't on the list, I only see him as a good actor but not a good writer but "Na im movies people dey like pass".
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by forap(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Macdove02:
Anjola's sequel is out.

Thanks, downloading it.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by sholay2011(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Thunderbolt: Magun

Aramotu

Oyato

KKK (Kodun Kopo Kope)
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Macdove02(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tunasco:
Thnks so much! i really appreciate this, may God continue to bless u real good.
You are welcome. check out my blog yeyepikin.com for cool movie news and reviews.
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by oloribabs(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
OP, go check out Kurukuru 1-3. From the lady that wrote Kudi Klepto
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Macdove02:
sholay2011:
Thunderbolt: Magun
Aramotu
Oyato
KKK (Kodun Kopo Kope)
oloribabs:
OP, go check out Kurukuru 1-3. From the lady that wrote Kudi Klepto
Thanks a lot everyone smiley kiss
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:
Can anyone please recommend any good Yoruba movies? Preferably featuring a young band of actors and limited juju
so babe is yoloba
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Blacklister:
so babe is yoloba
You can't spell?
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

You can't spell?
undecided undecided that was measnt to be a joke
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Blacklister:
undecided undecided that was measnt to be a joke
I suspected, but then didn't know for sure if you were genuinely playing or about to start some tribalism ish
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 18, 2017
1bkaye:

I suspected, but then didn't know for sure if you were genuinely playing or about to start some tribalism ish
u are right
Re: Yoruba Movie Recommendations by teoo: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Any movie produced and/or directed by Abbey Lanre, Corporate pictures and Mainframe. Mainframe movies r usually scares anyway. All the best

(1) (Reply)

Download: Game Of Thrones Season 8, Episode 5 / Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? / DOWNLOAD: Obinrin Bina – Latest Yoruba Nollywood Movie 2016 Drama[premium]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.