Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Is Nairaland Like This? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is Nairaland Like This? (588 Views)

Switzerland Players Under Investigation For Celebrating Their Goals Like This / World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos / Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Like This? by theoneJabulani(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
I created this account minutes ago after discovering my real account was banned and I had a message to pass across. When you look at the Nairaland's homepage in recent times, you see stupid threads like cossy's big bosoms, Annie's lap dancing when more important things are happening out there. A certain Johan Cruyff died today, who was he you ask. He was the man who revolutionized football. The whole world stood still for him today.Without him, there would be no LA masia, no world dominating Barcelona, no artistic xavi, no Iniesta the puppeteer, magical Messi, no tiki taka. No amount of lines i type can do justice to his contributions, simply Google his name if you really love football. That way, you will pay respect to a great legend. Gracias Johan Cruyff and RIP
Re: Why Is Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Eyeaaah,
No b everyone love Football and history
Re: Why Is Nairaland Like This? by theoneJabulani(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
kenonze:
Eyeaaah, No b everyone love Football and history
dats true sha
Re: Why Is Nairaland Like This? by kayzat: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
theonejabulani

I got a pm notification from you but unfortunately I can't access the mail again. sup sir
Re: Why Is Nairaland Like This? by theoneJabulani(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
kayzat:
theonejabulani

I got a pm notification from you but unfortunately I can't access the mail again. sup sir
I saw a certain comment of yours from last year. You want to help a guy with opening a Bet9Ja agent account

Re: Why Is Nairaland Like This? by kayzat: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
theoneJabulani:
I saw a certain comment of yours from last year. You want to help a guy with opening a Bet9Ja agent account

OK. I am an agent with Bet9ja and it's becoming more and more harder to be part of the Bet9ja family but you can drop your wattsapp number and we will talk.

Is it only the account you're interested in OR the full agency ? If it's only the account it will be more harder but if you intend to join as an agent you have to buy up another agent's location
Re: Why Is Nairaland Like This? by theoneJabulani(m): 6:06am On Sep 10, 2019
kayzat:

OK. I am an agent with Bet9ja and it's becoming more and more harder to be part of the Bet9ja family but you can drop your wattsapp number and we will talk.

Is it only the account you're interested in OR the full agency ? If it's only the account it will be more harder but if you intend to join as an agent you have to buy up another agent's location
this is my number, 0
Re: Why Is Nairaland Like This? by kayzat: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2019
theoneJabulani:
this is my number, 4

You can take down your number

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Marijuan* Be This? Van Gal (formation) / Chelsea Bids £64M For Amazing Real Madrid Star / Two Games Deny Me Of 77k...check It Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.