Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb (4567 Views)

Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by johnson232: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Please these men need your prayers/fasting, don't give up on them as it's not their fault, they are men after all.
what do u mean by the bold?

na women we be before?

animal...
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by Joy1706(f): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Avalon316:

Have you cheated on any of your exes? Or were you wayward in your youth? ( do these girls accept that they are wayward sef). If the answer to any of these questions is yes, baby you will have for yourself, a aman that will cheat.

And if your pvssy has been smashed by exes and co,do you sincerely want your husband to be happy with crumbs for the rest of his life? You,naija girls , are not serious. You give his food,pv$$y, to the boys then expect hubby to be happy with the tokunbo pv$$ies.

Be real.
Oh really? But you will expect your wife to be happy with your tokunbo deek? Wake up abeg
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by bukatyne(f): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Avalon316:

This is also why we do not believe in being faithful to some women. "After the girl has given the best years of her pv$$y to all her admirers, boyfriends etc . she will want her unlucky husband to manage her tukunbo pv$$y. ".

We reject and rebuke.

In your haste, you did not make sense...pity

If a man is stupi.d enough to make such a girl his wife, whose fault is it?

Or are you not capable of making intelligent decisions?

And no bros, not every man is unfaithful like you.

1 Like

Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
byvan03:

Surely they always return broke and useless, funny these women embrace them and give testimony like the one above . At least they got a man I guess cheesy.

Lols!

At least, man na man

1 Like

Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
bukatyne:

In your haste, you did not make sense...pity

If a man is stupi.d enough to make such a girl his wife, whose fault is it?

Or are you not capable of making intelligent decisions?

And no bros, not every man is unfaithful like you.

I wrote exactly what you wrote. I just changed few stuffs and I didn't make sense. That tells you that you also didn't make sense . Hypocrite.

You now see that most of the stuffs you frustrated women put up here do not make any sense at all.

One last thing.......men cheat if you've got tired pv$$y to give them. Why must we endure your dilapidated pv$$ies?
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by bukatyne(f): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Avalon316:

I wrote exactly what you wrote. I just changed few stuffs and I didn't make sense. That tells you that you also didn't make sense . Hypocrite.

You now see that most of the stuffs you frustrated women put up here do not make any sense at all.

One last thing.......men cheat if you've got tired pv$$y to give them. Why must we endure your dilapidated pv$$ies?

Kk
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
bukatyne:

Kk

It's good you chose to be quiet since you write epistles and hardly make sense.

You are getting there.
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by Shiningmama(f): 1:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Ginaz:
dear lord, please I still dont know what I will do with a cheating husband despite thinking about it. I could pray to you but let my prayers not be for an unrepentant man. please dont give me one! I don't think I will be able to pray and at the same time keep calm.

I cannot honor a man who cannot honor our matrimonial bed, our vow and my body.
he might just wake up and next thing he's dead.

Amen to your prayers. Pls always tell it to God and he will grant you your heart desires. It can be frustrating to marry one, I am a living witness.
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by AceDomino(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Cheating ladies nko??

OP... REMEMBER this sentence you once made?
"Yes it's our pussy. Well spread it as we see fit"
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by megareal: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2017
I no get prayer topic again, na to pray for a cheating husband to return to his senses? Do pricks have brains? Those prayers are usually answered after about 30 years.

When he returns to his senses, I might have moved on before he kills me through his mistress(s) or STD.
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by jakandeola(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Joy1706:
Abeg is this supposed to be a testimony? Mstchewww. This is what they call WASTED YEARS. What does she have to show for it? A spent, probably broke old man, STDS, and two illegitimate children. What was the gain in the marriage. Women it's time to sit up and stop doing mumu love o. Life is too short to be unhappy and spend your hey days praying and fasting for a useless man. Get out and live your life. You didn't come into this world as a MRS o. I don talk my own
it a mans world take it or live it
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by jakandeola(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:
dear lord, please I still dont know what I will do with a cheating husband despite thinking about it. I could pray to you but let my prayers not be for an unrepentant man. please dont give me one! I don't think I will be able to pray and at the same time keep calm.

I cannot honor a man who cannot honor our matrimonial bed, our vow and my body.
he might just wake up and next thing he's dead.

u dissapont me
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by Joy1706(f): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
jakandeola:
it a mans world take it or live it
Where is your certificate of ownership? Rabbish!!!
Re: Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb by jakandeola(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Joy1706:

Where is your certificate of ownership? Rabbish!!!
lol u are just decieving urself I will put a blog soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Two Females To Live Together Peacefully? / When Your Own Mother Puts Pressure On You To Have A Male Child / Let’s discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.