Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Don’t Compare Me With Wizzy!! Wizkid Isn’t Only My Mentor But One Of The Greates - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don’t Compare Me With Wizzy!! Wizkid Isn’t Only My Mentor But One Of The Greates (784 Views)

Davido Fia Vs Wizzy Manya / [fresh Music]:chainz-5 – Baby Woju (prod By Diamond Wizzy) | @chainz5officia2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Compare Me With Wizzy!! Wizkid Isn’t Only My Mentor But One Of The Greates by herkzprince(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mavin Records singer Reekado Banks has set the records straight following early comparisons with Starboy Chief, Wizkid.

The Oluwa Ni crooner took to his Intagram to set things straight.

He wrote, “Let me clear the air real quick. Wizkid isnt only my mentor but one of the GREATS who have paved way for the young ones like me. Please dont disrespect Wizkid by comparing him to me wey just dey start abeg”

Re: Don’t Compare Me With Wizzy!! Wizkid Isn’t Only My Mentor But One Of The Greates by kilokeys(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wizkid has two songs..

Ojuelegba and others.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Me With Wizzy!! Wizkid Isn’t Only My Mentor But One Of The Greates by herkzprince(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
2 songs?
Na so you hate the guy reach?
Re: Don’t Compare Me With Wizzy!! Wizkid Isn’t Only My Mentor But One Of The Greates by yungshallgrow(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Reekadict...........i over like dis guy......expecting more bangs frm u

(1) (Reply)

Walk In Faith By Iyanu Is The New Gospel Song Making Wave In Nigeria / Kingston – Fire Blazing Ft P8 / [music] Mr Eazi X Guiltybeatz X Patapaa X Pappy Kojo - "Akwaaba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.