Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices (1455 Views)

Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch / When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by nze4al(m): 12:42am On Mar 25, 2016
You’ll soon be able to play original Sony games on your iOS or Android device, the company announced today. Sony is setting up a new business division called ForwardWorks, which will focus on mobile services, bringing “full-fledged game titles” and Sony’s PlayStation characters and intellectual property to handheld smart devices. And it could be happening pretty soon—the press release says ForwardWorks will begin its operation from April 1st, 2016.

ForwardWorks will leverage the intellectual property of the numerous PlayStation® dedicated software titles and its gaming characters as well as the knowledge and know-how of gaming development expertise which was acquired over the years with PlayStation® business to provide gaming application optimized for smart devices including smartphones* to users. The company will aim to deliver users with opportunity to casually enjoy full-fledged game titles in the new filed of the smart device market.

In case you missed, a couple weeks ago in Japan, Nintendo finally released its first mobile app: a minigame-filled avatar maker called Miitomo

I can't wait to play Uncharted4, FIFA 16, Hitman and Battleborn on my Samsung galaxy S6 ASAP tongue.

Seun, Lalasticala, Mynd44

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/03/24/sony-tobring-playstation-games-to-android-and-ios-devices/

1 Like

Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by Efisko1(m): 1:01am On Mar 25, 2016
I love dis gist..... smiley
Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by Tobyshegz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
cheesy ...Good news!!!.. Uncharted, ..especially Pes 2016!!!
Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by joseph214(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Finally! Good games will be in android.
Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by augster(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oh lord! This is good!
Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by Tonyreal49(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oboy see level, 16gb external M card + my 16gb inbuilt - 4gb = 28GB Am Waiting oooo
Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by Tonyreal49(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oboy see level, 16gb external M card + my 16gb inbuilt - 4gb = 28GB Am Waiting oooo
Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by frazak: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
It will probably be available 4 only Sony Xperia high end devices,they wanna boost Xperia phones sale, games might be close 2 ps3 quality

1 Like

Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
nze4al:
You’ll soon be able to play original Sony games on your iOS or Android device, the company announced today. Sony is setting up a new business division called ForwardWorks, which will focus on mobile services, bringing “full-fledged game titles” and Sony’s PlayStation characters and intellectual property to handheld smart devices. And it could be happening pretty soon—the press release says ForwardWorks will begin its operation from April 1st, 2016.

ForwardWorks will leverage the intellectual property of the numerous PlayStation® dedicated software titles and its gaming characters as well as the knowledge and know-how of gaming development expertise which was acquired over the years with PlayStation® business to provide gaming application optimized for smart devices including smartphones* to users. The company will aim to deliver users with opportunity to casually enjoy full-fledged game titles in the new filed of the smart device market.

In case you missed, a couple weeks ago in Japan, Nintendo finally released its first mobile app: a minigame-filled avatar maker called Miitomo

I can't wait to play Uncharted4, FIFA 16, Hitman and Battleborn on my Samsung galaxy S6 ASAP tongue.

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/03/24/sony-tobring-playstation-games-to-android-and-ios-devices/
emulator?
Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by akwunmi(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Welcome development
Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
6s 16GB should be enough for this! God of war tins

1 Like

Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by Mustiboy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
it ps2 games they're going to port joor
Re: Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices by NigerianScholar: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2016
nze4al:

I ok with my ppsspp stuff

MODIFIED : ohh. They mean ps3/ps4 games
Kudos to sony

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Iphone Gets Lost / Resurrection Remix For Techno L8 Users / If You Are To List Top 5 Phone (name & Product) That You Can Recommend..see Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.