Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: (1327 Views)

I Want To Pay My Rent This Week / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) / Want To Split My Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by bolad225: 1:03am On Mar 25, 2016
[b]Hello good people:
I am Ibrahim Ajayi writing from Abeokuta Ogun state. I am a blind gentle man.
I was dismissed from the Ogun state civil service in May of last year, because I was fighting for the rights of blind children in public schools in Ogun state to free books just like their sighted and other disabled colleagues. I was seen by the senior officers of the Ogun state ministry of education as an insider threat, and they concocted all sorts of allegations against me to get me dismissed from service.
Ever since my job loss, I've been in a state of despondency. I am unable to pay my bills, and even to feed myself. Sadly enough, I am being fed right now, by people who were born long after I left school.
At the moment, I have to pay my rent. I had an agreement with the agent managing my house, to allow me to pay for six months after the job loss instead of the normal one-year, promising to pay the rest later. He agreed, but I was only able to pay an additional three months after the initial six months. Right now, I am indebted to him for three months, and I have to pay the yearly rent next month in April to be precise.
What I have to pay now is exactly 150,000 or 150 thousand naira. 30 thousand as balance of payment not completed, and the rent for April 2016 to April 2017 which is 120,000 naira.
I can't find this money, and this is why I am appealing to you good Nigerians for help to pay this rent.
As I said my rent will be due for repayment in April, and I am still left with a balance. I will lose my accommodation by the first week of April, if I cannot pay. The problem right now is that if I am evicted from my house, I don't have anywhere to go to. In short, all my property will either have to be given out, or left somewhere to be stolen or destroyed by the rain.
I need help please. I will very much appreciate it if I can get help to pay off my rent right now, to save me from homelessness, and possibly suicide, because I have no where to go.
Anyone willing to help me can get in touch with me directly through my Email at: kobisko@gmail.com I can also be reached on 07030145519.
I am suffering because I am fighting for the interest of vulnerable children who cannot fight for themselves. People have even criticized me for fighting for those children, claiming that as a civil servant, I have no reason to care about other people but myself. My own interest is what should matter to me. But for me, I say that I don't want blind children of this generation to go through the harrowing experience I went through in the 1970s and 80s just to get education as a blind student.
Added to that blind children come from very poor homes, and these children are the exact ones that free education is meant for. The information I have is that the parents of these children are paying for their books.
I hope this post will not be seen as an exaggeration or as a ploy to scam people. I have a copy of my letter of dismissal right here on my laptop, and I can Email it to anyone who wants to help me but wants to be sure about the fact, or wants to be sure that I am telling the truth.
I did write letters to the permanents secretary of the civil service commission after the dismissal last year, [and also the SSG secretary to the state government, but there were no responses to both letters. I contacted leading human rights groups for help, the civil liberties organization, and the committee for the defense of human rights CDHR, but they didn't give me any feedback.
But while I am still trying to make efforts to get back the job, I will like to be saved from this impending misfortune of homelessness which can possibly cost me my life.
I have no family support for now, because my family members those are my siblings have their own personal problems.
I need help please kindly help me.
[/b]

Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by tyson99(m): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by redcliff: 1:12am On Mar 25, 2016
1 post one topic. Hmnm.... i hope you are for real

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by alexory23(m): 5:10am On Mar 25, 2016
What i saw in that photo was not letter of dismise, but photo of a man in a make-up for a video suit,and a blind type all these in bold?......strong health people lives in 50k/60k room,what's only you doing in a 120k flat...cut yur coat according to yur size!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by ShakurM(m): 6:07am On Mar 25, 2016
Sell that laptop na
Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 25, 2016
If i might ask,how would you read what we are writing here if you are blind?

Wait,how did you create this thread at the first instance if you are truly blind?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2016
phantonce:
If i might ask,how would you read what we are writing here if you are blind?

Wait,how did you create this thread at the first instance if you are truly blind?

maybe someone helped him type n d same person will read replies to him...as for d house rent ish,it depends on d location n he was working before he was able to afford d rent den
Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Oyin93:

maybe someone helped him type n d same person will read replies to him...as for d house rent ish,it depends on d location n he was working before he was able to afford d rent den
How are we sure the same person won't take the money
Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2016
phantonce:
How are we sure the same person won't take the money
hmmmmm
Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by hpk(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2016
op a video would go a long way, pictures with glasses wont do it alone and also get a doctor's attestation that you are truly blind cos somebody here will ask you to provide it.

you will find help.
Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by alexory23(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2016
ShakurM:
Sell that laptop na
Honestly, It will go a long way in the help, he is looking for outside, instead of commit, or have you thrown outside by the agent.and might be a beauriful time for you now to start looking for cheaper house to rent,this time of economy crisis....hmmm.....#My2cent
Re: I Can't Pay My Rent: I Need Urgent Help: My Situation Is Suicidal: by bolad225: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
bolad225:
[b]Hello good people:
I am Ibrahim Ajayi writing from Abeokuta Ogun state. I am a blind gentle man.
I was dismissed from the Ogun state civil service in May of last year, because I was fighting for the rights of blind children in public schools in Ogun state to free books just like their sighted and other disabled colleagues. I was seen by the senior officers of the Ogun state ministry of education as an insider threat, and they concocted all sorts of allegations against me to get me dismissed from service.
Ever since my job loss, I've been in a state of despondency. I am unable to pay my bills, and even to feed myself. Sadly enough, I am being fed right now, by people who were born long after I left school.
At the moment, I have to pay my rent. I had an agreement with the agent managing my house, to allow me to pay for six months after the job loss instead of the normal one-year, promising to pay the rest later. He agreed, but I was only able to pay an additional three months after the initial six months. Right now, I am indebted to him for three months, and I have to pay the yearly rent next month in April to be precise.
What I have to pay now is exactly 150,000 or 150 thousand naira. 30 thousand as balance of payment not completed, and the rent for April 2016 to April 2017 which is 120,000 naira.
I can't find this money, and this is why I am appealing to you good Nigerians for help to pay this rent.
As I said my rent will be due for repayment in April, and I am still left with a balance. I will lose my accommodation by the first week of April, if I cannot pay. The problem right now is that if I am evicted from my house, I don't have anywhere to go to. In short, all my property will either have to be given out, or left somewhere to be stolen or destroyed by the rain.
I need help please. I will very much appreciate it if I can get help to pay off my rent right now, to save me from homelessness, and possibly suicide, because I have no where to go.
Anyone willing to help me can get in touch with me directly through my Email at: kobisko@gmail.com I can also be reached on 07030145519.
I am suffering because I am fighting for the interest of vulnerable children who cannot fight for themselves. People have even criticized me for fighting for those children, claiming that as a civil servant, I have no reason to care about other people but myself. My own interest is what should matter to me. But for me, I say that I don't want blind children of this generation to go through the harrowing experience I went through in the 1970s and 80s just to get education as a blind student.
Added to that blind children come from very poor homes, and these children are the exact ones that free education is meant for. The information I have is that the parents of these children are paying for their books.
I hope this post will not be seen as an exaggeration or as a ploy to scam people. I have a copy of my letter of dismissal right here on my laptop, and I can Email it to anyone who wants to help me but wants to be sure about the fact, or wants to be sure that I am telling the truth.
I did write letters to the permanents secretary of the civil service commission after the dismissal last year, [and also the SSG secretary to the state government, but there were no responses to both letters. I contacted leading human rights groups for help, the civil liberties organization, and the committee for the defense of human rights CDHR, but they didn't give me any feedback.
But while I am still trying to make efforts to get back the job, I will like to be saved from this impending misfortune of homelessness which can possibly cost me my life.
I have no family support for now, because my family members those are my siblings have their own personal problems.
I need help please kindly help me.
[/b]
I am disappointed by your responses to my post.
I am indeed blind, and I am surprised that you chaps can't just believe. My computer has a software installed on it, which is called a screenreader, which allows the blind to hear what is being typed on the computer, and reads out every thing on it.
Blind people are thought to touch type, and so we can type normally like those of you who have sight.
Secondly, The pictures I attached with the post are not fake. They are indeed genuene pcitures. Added to that I have a video of myself. I have this same pictures on my facebook twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
Thirdly, I am not living in a flat all alone. I live with three other young ones.
I got that flat 4 years ago in 2012 to be precise.
My need for help is real and genuene. I am in trouble.
Someone suggested that I sell my laptop. Unfortunately, this laptop cannot be sold because it is too cheap and it is not new. Added to that I use it all the time, and I cannot part with it.
I've now attached an ID card with which you can see my eyes clearly, and also my letter of dismissal.
My first name is Ibrahim My middle name is Olakunle and my surname is Ajayi.
Maybe you will now believe that this is not a scam, or someone trying to be smart. I need help genuenely.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET: Luxury 3-bedroom Flats +BQ At Bourdillon Court, Lekki / Land For Sale ( Asaaju Estate Ibadan With Pix) 08073632203 / Ikosi Isheri Local Government Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.