Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How To Start Selling And Renting Of Movies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Selling And Renting Of Movies (621 Views)

I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice / Lagos To Start Selling Lake Rice At N13,000 Per Bag Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Selling And Renting Of Movies by Lavendra(f): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2016
please I really need advice... I'm a student, still trying to hustle, I want to start up a business here in school, selling of movies and renting of home videos I need advice on capital, profit and loss of the business...
Re: How To Start Selling And Renting Of Movies by nwarosa: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Where is your school?
Re: How To Start Selling And Renting Of Movies by Lavendra(f): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2016
EBSU ebonyi state university
Re: How To Start Selling And Renting Of Movies by suyamasta(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
You can buy the movies from Alaba or Onitsha at cheaper prices and sell it or you can ask other movie sellers in your vicinity where they buy from but some might not want to give you info as they might see u as a threat but some people are nice and will tell you
Re: How To Start Selling And Renting Of Movies by Lavendra(f): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
yes that's what I've been thinking sha... but they might see me as a threat but I'll still try my best some of them might talk sha but I wonder how much capital I need....

(1) (Reply)

Igi Nigeria Is A Shame To Corporate Image / International Business / ​ FOREX Crisis: Food, Beverage Sector To Sack 3m Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.