Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Need Help With This Wordpress Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With This Wordpress Problem (376 Views)

Help Me Get This wordpress Template/ theme For A Fee. / Who Has This Wordpress Template? / Please! Has Anyone Here Made Use Of This Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This Wordpress Problem by Packboizzy(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2016
So i've just created a website using WP, and i've made a few categories and then pages with the same category names

I write a new post and put it into a category (i.e. Music) and then when i click on my Music Page, its blank

How can i change it so that when i click on my Music page, the post will be there and it will also be at my blog post page? Please explain in as detailed way possible haha. thanks
Re: I Need Help With This Wordpress Problem by tr3y(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2016
Categories are not pages bro. Your Music page is just a single page and is not any kind of category.

To your question just go to your WordPress page dashboard (name-of-website/wp-admin) locate categories which is under post and make sure your category is actually there.

Next click on all post and edit any of your previous post, you will see categories on the right-sidebar just tick any category(s) you want to add your post to and save.

Do the same step above for any new post.

(1) (Reply)

Newtraffic Pulling Formulas For Posting On Facebook 2016 / Breaking News, Federal Govt. To Offer 5000 Students Scholarship / Nairalanders, Here's All You Need To Know About Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.