Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

10 Things Nigerians Are Born Knowing How To Do - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Nigerians Are Born Knowing How To Do (858 Views)

@ Fulaman , What Is Your Opinion About Not Knowing How To Speak Your Native Lang / Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan / Igbo Stereotypes Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians Are Born Knowing How To Do by ekog: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
1.Every Family Has a Routine Meal

Growing up in Lagos, my family had a special meal for weekends, on Saturday mornings we had Ogi and beans for breakfast, while on Sunday morning we had rice (it could be jollof, white or fried). But the little time i spent in Ibadan, i was on a 24 hours amala diet….lol. Anyway we all have that routine meal.

2. Show Off Masters

Show off is Nigeria’s middle name, from the latest clothes we buy to the designer shoes we wear, every individual wants to stand out with a touch of class. It’s inborn, we love the show off game. If i buy a new car today the people must know even when i buy a multi-million Naira bag, my brother you will not ear word oh!

3. We Are Religious People

Nigerians are holier than thou, if you like believe, if u like don’t believe. The number of Nigerians that go to church on Sundays and visit the mosque on fridays are almost uncountable. Truly the issue of corruption is still a mystery nobody seems to have solved. We are quick to rebuke everything bad in the name of God and quick to say prayers to the most high for a better tomorrow, even when we don’t work for it.

4. Nigerians Have Major Trust Issues

Everyone’s a suspect. As a Nigerian every nice stranger that comes into your life has an ulterior motive, he/she has to be up to something. I mean u can’t just be nice like that you must be up to something. As a matter of fact in the mind of a Nigerian, no government has the best interest of its citizens at heart.

Continue reading here: http://farabaleweekly.com/2016/02/21/10-things-nigerians-are-born-knowing-how-to-do/

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Are Born Knowing How To Do by ireneony(f): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
We also take marriage seriously. ..
Especially we the women.

#we love to travel

#we love going to parties even when we are not invited grin

#we love education

We are the giant of Africa...
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Are Born Knowing How To Do by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
And all Nigerians love the word abroad cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: See How People Queue In Thailand / Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors phones stolen At Dabiri & Gov Amosun Children's wedding / Ooni Of Ife Speaking Yoruba Fluently With A Oyinbo Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.