Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

MTN Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Test And Interview (12519 Views)

MTN Test For Function Specific Test / AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Test And Interview by Obianujuokoye(f): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pls I got a Message from Mtn saying I should come for a computer based test and interview on Tuesday 29-03-2016..pls who else got this message and what are their questions like...need ideas thanks

1 Like

Re: MTN Test And Interview by Ukeachu1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Obianujuokoye:
Pls I got a Message from Mtn saying I should come for a computer based test and interview on Tuesday 29-03-2016..pls who else got this message and what are their questions like...need ideas thanks

is it in line with the recent graduate development program?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by Obianujuokoye(f): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yes it is , the graduate recruitment..
Re: MTN Test And Interview by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Obianujuokoye:
Yes it is , the graduate recruitment..

Did you write the MTN Dragnet test on Wednesday?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by gentle007(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Obianujuokoye:
where is the venue of the test? then I can tell u possible questions. Is it ph?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by Kubany: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Obianujuokoye:

Hello Obianuju,

Please, how was the test and the interview. What was the format? What comprised the questions. I'm scheduled for a test.

please Sis, help a brother.
Re: MTN Test And Interview by Kubany: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
gentle007:

where is the venue of the test? then I can tell u possible questions. Is it ph?

Hello gentle007,

Please do you know possible questions? I'm scheduled for a test in PH.
Re: MTN Test And Interview by DrilMVP: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello Kubany, is the test for the Trade Marketing Officer job that was advertised some weeks ago..coz I applied and i'v not received an invite yet..pls reply
Re: MTN Test And Interview by Kubany: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
DrilMVP:
Hello Kubany, is the test for the Trade Marketing Officer job that was advertised some weeks ago..coz I applied and i'v not received an invite yet..pls reply

No bro. But do you by chance no their test format.
Re: MTN Test And Interview by DrilMVP: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kubany:

No bro. But do you by chance no their test format.
No I dont..just studying with GMAT
Re: MTN Test And Interview by gentle007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kubany:

Hello gentle007,

Please do you know possible questions? I'm scheduled for a test in PH.
learn the following;
ncc, mtn, sms, mms, current mtn products and services, gsm, how to manage an irate customer. and all other interview questions. Make sure u have at least basic knowledge of EXCEL and MSWORD; this is very important.

1 Like

Re: MTN Test And Interview by Kubany: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
gentle007:

learn the following;
ncc, mtn, sms, mms, current mtn products and services, gsm, how to manage an irate customer. and all other interview questions. Make sure u have at least basic knowledge of EXCEL and MSWORD; this is very important.

Thanks a lot bro, but please are these for the interview stage or test stage?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by gentle007(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kubany:

Thanks a lot bro, but please are these for the interview stage or test stage?
Test test stage is to test ur computer knowledge, basically excel and word. very simple but easy to fail. you have to save ur work with ur full name. it is advisable you save before you start typing so that u can simply do ctrl S if time is almost up. no matter what u type, if u don't save, u failed.

Then the oral interview time is when u will be asked those acronyms and other questions as they deem fit. just exhibit confidence. For questions u cannot articulate the answer immediately, tell them u will come back to the answer later with smiles.
Re: MTN Test And Interview by Kubany: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thanks a lot bro. I appreciate.
Re: MTN Test And Interview by Dexnuel(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
@Kubany, Good morning bro, pls is the aptitude test for the Graduate P.A to the C.F.O position?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by mosisnho(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2016
is it for the PA to the CFO?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by diamondy: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
DrilMVP:

Has anyone been called for Trade Marketing Officer role (PH)? cool
Re: MTN Test And Interview by StephenJobs(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2016
Dudes, pls help me with the structure of the interview questions??..........pls i apply for Trade Marketing officer n pass the test, now am patiently waiting for the interview invite, so i want to start preparing ahead. Pls help
Re: MTN Test And Interview by lollmaolol(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2016
diamondy:

Has anyone been called for Trade Marketing Officer role (PH)? cool

Has anyone been called for Channel development administrator Jos? ( Interview stage). Please holla at me.

StephenJobs:
Dudes, pls help me with the structure of the interview questions??..........pls i apply for Trade Marketing officer n pass the test, now am patiently waiting for the interview invite, so i want to start preparing ahead. Pls help
Re: MTN Test And Interview by gbemiodula: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
please if you have been contacted for the channel development administrator interview kindly notify us oooo
Re: MTN Test And Interview by gbemiodula: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
@lollmaolol what did you score in the test?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by lollmaolol(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=gbemiodula post=51513389]@lollmaolol what did you score in the test?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by lollmaolol(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
gbemiodula:
@lollmaolol what did you score in the test?

what about you?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by gbemiodula: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
60%
Re: MTN Test And Interview by lollmaolol(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
gbemiodula:
60%

With God all things are possible. 50% is the minimum
Re: MTN Test And Interview by lexzyg: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please what is the test format
gbemiodula:
60%
Re: MTN Test And Interview by trizzy123: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2017
I received an invite for the Trade Marketing Officer test. what should I look out for in the test, and also I need the direction to the venue: MTN Nigeria Office, 4th floor Maritime House Berger Cement Bus Stop, Oshodi, Apapa express Way from ABEOKUTA
Re: MTN Test And Interview by trizzy123: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2017
gentle007:

learn the following;

sir, I received the invite for the TMO. how can I get to the venue from Oshodi?
Re: MTN Test And Interview by gentle007(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
trizzy123:

sir, I received the invite for the TMO. how can I get to the venue from Oshodi?
Am not in Lag
Re: MTN Test And Interview by lexzyg: 12:21am On Mar 03, 2017
What is the test format and when is the test
gentle007:

Am not in Lag
Re: MTN Test And Interview by lexzyg: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2017
What is the test format and when Is the test coming up?
trizzy123:
I received an invite for the Trade Marketing Officer test. what should I look out for in the test, and also I need the direction to the venue: MTN Nigeria Office, 4th floor Maritime House Berger Cement Bus Stop, Oshodi, Apapa express Way from ABEOKUTA
Re: MTN Test And Interview by CallofDuty(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
StephenJobs:
pls boss..what was the test like..cos i have with them on friday this week..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details / Dilemma Of A Graduate / Opportunities @ Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.