Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Read What Happen To Him!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read What Happen To Him!!! (755 Views)

Abeg Please What Happen To Cocacola Rubber Coke.did Anyone Noticed It / This Is What Happen When Nigerians Collect Their Salary / Be Sincere With Your Say. Check Out What Happen Here! (2) (3) (4)

Read What Happen To Him!!! by Richking98(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
I Cant forget that Day, 2014 March 22. I was strolling with my girlfriend. One night when a hummer jeep packed beside us and wind down, he signalled my girl to come but she turned and looked at me and i being a gentleman nodded in agreement for her to go (afterall, i trusted her completely). After few minutes of conversation which i couldn’t hear them, i saw my girlfriend opened the door and entered, i was shocked and i went to them and said “what’s the meaning of this?”. They just sat in the car looking at me as if i am some bunch of fool. I became more angry when i saw the stupid guy laughing at me, i shouted at my girl and ordered her to drop from the car at once. She just calmly said. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. “Pls OLALEKAN, stop embarrassing yourself, go home and i will send you recharge card later”. Walahi I didn’t know when I fainted !!
Re: Read What Happen To Him!!! by MRBrownJ: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
thats what happens when you are fooling yourself believing you have a good woman by your side.
that would make a great Nolly script

Always Obey Instructions / LEAVE ME ALONE (mark Angel Comedy) (episode 68) / Rrb Ntpc Result 2016, Rrb Ntpc Cut Off Marks, Rrb Ntpc Merit List

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8