Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Wordpress Experts, Get In Here Please Please Please Please. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Experts, Get In Here Please Please Please Please. (716 Views)

Competent And Highly Skilled Wordpress Experts Needed / Help Me!!! All The Wordpress Experts In The House / Wordpress Experts In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Experts, Get In Here Please Please Please Please. by Samswags9(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
I don't know if there is anyone that can help me on how to change the font color of my newly installed carrington wordpress theme.
The default colour was blue which i don't really fancy, but i need help on how to change it to something like , green/red.

Pls Help!!!

Re: Wordpress Experts, Get In Here Please Please Please Please. by Donald3d(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
how good are you with css ?
Re: Wordpress Experts, Get In Here Please Please Please Please. by Samswags9(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
I Know How To Edit Css Styles, But Don't Know How to in Carrington.
Re: Wordpress Experts, Get In Here Please Please Please Please. by tobietticom(m): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Edit --->> /css/advanced.css

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Experts, Get In Here Please Please Please Please. by Betboss(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Samswags9:
I don't know if there is anyone that can help me on how to change the font color of my newly installed carrington wordpress theme.
The default colour was blue which i don't really fancy, but i need help on how to change it to something like , green/red.

Pls Help!!!

go to the style.css file and edit the font colors for the body. if can't do it , email me the style sheet @ info@herokeys.com and I will fix it for you.
Re: Wordpress Experts, Get In Here Please Please Please Please. by tr3y(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
I will advise you to leave the style.css file alone and create a new stylesheet then do any customization you wanna do on the new stylesheet, this way you get to keep the changes in case your theme gets updated!

There is a faster way of doing this from your wordpress admin page.

Goodluck.
Re: Wordpress Experts, Get In Here Please Please Please Please. by talk2hb1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
tr3y:
I will advise you to leave the style.css file alone and create a new stylesheet then do any customization you wanna do on the new stylesheet, this way you get to keep the changes in case your theme gets updated!

There is a faster way of doing this from your wordpress admin page.

Goodluck.
@OP
Samswags9:
Pls Help!!!
Instead of editing the stykesheet of tge theme, why not create child theme for the main theme and style away in your child tgeme in case you update tbe main theme undecided you can use firebug to select which element you want updating.
If you contact me I will definitely charge you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download 1960help.com Android App / Please Help! Anyone Knows A Good Simple To Use Ad Plugin For Wordpress? / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.