Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria (3838 Views)

How To Start A Match Stick Manufacturing Business / How To Start A Palm Slippers Manufacturing Business / Invest In Mother Nature Now (ice Block Manufacturing Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by matt3oo5: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please I am thinking about start a CNC Manufacturing business in Nigeria. Can any one give me an ideal on what to manufacture and where. I will provide the CNC machine(s) and the start up capital. It can be a wood work product or metal, but I need something that will manufactured in large quantity and supplied to other companies. Thanks

1 Like

Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by ChigbunduE(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good idea. Now we have automobile factories coming up, you can specialize on a particular machine part and produce not just for the industry but for the spare parts market. i think another option is to setup the business in an industrial area and do classified jobs like machining and fabricating industrial machines.

2 Likes

Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by clintonell001(m): 1:24am On Mar 20, 2017
Hello Matt3005,

I'm interested in CNC machining too.

My company CLINTONEL Technologies (www.clintonel.biz) is specialized in Product Development and Advanced Manufacturing.
We already own an industrial scale Rapid Prototype Machine (3D printer), Plastic Filament Extrusion Machine, Automatic Spooling Machine, and a Metal Casting Foundry.

We are planning to expand into CNC machining for the following products:
Injection molds
Blow molds
Dies
Machine spare parts
Auto Spare parts
General Custom Machining
etc.

We can partner with you in the CNC venture.

Please, contact us: info@clintonel.biz
Phone: +234 806 890 2331
Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by AceMarlin(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2017
KAIAO is one of the leading providers of rapid prototyping and manufacturing services in the world. Our in-dept knowledge of stereolithography enables us to provide premium service and quality at very competitive prices.we are devote to provide top-ranking services to customers since we have accumulated abundant experience for 19 years.
For more details please visit:
http://kaiao-rprt.com/
Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by jeftalene(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2017
matt3oo5:
Please I am thinking about start a CNC Manufacturing business in Nigeria. Can any one give me an ideal on what to manufacture and where. I will provide the CNC machine(s) and the start up capital. It can be a wood work product or metal, but I need something that will manufactured in large quantity and supplied to other companies. Thanks

Talking wood work products;
Consider making laminated wooden tiles or laminated wooden-glazed windows. Easy to produce and will sell fast since it is rare here.

Contact me lets form a partnership> call/whatsapp +2348167394799
You may visit my blog www.engineerosaz..com
I have companies ready to buy in large quantities.
Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by osejijustin(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
I'm a CNC machinist and programmer. If u are really serious about what you are searching for inbox me for more talk at osejijustin@gmail.com
Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by SkyeAyers: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2019
We all need a good turned parts manufacturer and this site helps us out with other things such as the usual car problems. It’s a long way to go but we can only hope for the best
Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by Adaonu: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
My friend has been trying to produce some work using the CNC machine here in Nigeria. The problem now is that the work is on his system and his pc cannot be connected to the CNC Machine because its an old model. Please what can we do? Any advice?
Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by david5565: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Adaonu:
My friend has been trying to produce some work using the CNC machine here in Nigeria. The problem now is that the work is on his system and his pc cannot be connected to the CNC Machine because its an old model. Please what can we do? Any advice?

I think you need to change the stepper drive board to something more modern or upgrade your CNC driver software. You can chat me up on 08166165445 (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by WooodSI: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Adaonu:
Just find the other services that have new equipment. Is it a must to be in Nigeria? I guess that in China you can find better services and at the same time at a better price. Of course, it can take you a little more time but I guess that it worths it. Also, you can loof or the CNC Machine Shop China that will provide you the already-made products that can help you, and maybe you will not need more the CNC machine. Try not to stop only in Nigeria, now we have the possibility to work all around the world.
Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by trueevan: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2020
WooodSI:

Just find the other services that have new equipment. Is it a must to be in Nigeria? I guess that in China you can find better services and at the same time at a better price. Of course, it can take you a little more time but I guess that it worths it. Also, you can loof or the CNC Machine Shop China that will provide you the already-made products that can help you, and maybe you will not need more the CNC machine. Try not to stop only in Nigeria, now we have the possibility to work all around the world.
I worked with some manufactures from China and the quality was very good, so I do agree
Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by osejijustin(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
You can start machining plastic mold fore plastic injection molding companies across Nigeria and also other molds. This same machine can machine other parts. But since Nigeria is not a manufacturing country, other parts will not sell unless you looking at machining to export. Secondly you can start machining crossovers and well drilling tools for April and gas industries this pays well only if you get the right machine for API threading. But the most paying is just get a cnc router for wood carving and cnc plasma cutter for marine industries and for roadside welders and you can make designs to sell to customers. If you have passion for woodworking, then focus on a cnc router and get other manual wood cutting machine to start a company
Re: CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria by david5565: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2022
Adaonu:

Just asking.. have you solved your issue now?

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz / Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique / Help! Forex Has Ruined Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.