Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Zenith Bank Recruiment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Recruiment (5766 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions / Career In Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Recruiment by seems: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2006
Please I want nairalanders to help me out as per Zenith bank recruitment , I av been on it now for close to a year now.Have done ist and 2nd interview and each time I called their HR they'll tell me that my name is still in their data base. Am worried and tired of this unemployment.Someone said I have to know a senoir manager their or I have Godfather.Pls your brother needs help.May God help us all.
Re: Zenith Bank Recruiment by macdelene(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2006
Hello ,

I also have the same issue i also went for the 1 and 2 interview they said they were also going to get in touch with me for almost a year now no word and also the issue of God father i heard it too but don't know how true it is . Pls is there a way of going about this i would like to know becos i need help also.and the worse thing is that you can't reapply online.i don't know what to do.or if there is someone there that one can plead this case to.

Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Recruiment by hendearie(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2006
hello frends, u dont need 2 worry abt any connection. jst put ur trust on God and dop d right thing. After the 2 interviews, i was also worried until i got a call 2 meet wit d MD HR on tuesday. unlike b4, i got a call a day after 2 pick my employment letter(2day} So. wait on God. Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Zenith Bank Recruiment by theeds: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2006
holla!i'll like to know if one cant apply twice 4 zenith.i apllied once but was never called and i tried to apply again and they kept telling me that they have my info and rejecting my application
Re: Zenith Bank Recruiment by gmt: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2006
dont worry sane thing happen also to me until i was now called on wednesday last week to picked my letter to resume on the 14th of nov, anyway just keep on praying GOD is in control
Re: Zenith Bank Recruiment by Benjamine(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2006
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. I BELIEVE ONE CAN STILL APLY
THROUGH THEIR INTERNET WEB SITE, WHICH IS - [http://www.zenithbank.com/careers.cfm].
THANKS,
Re: Zenith Bank Recruiment by shakky: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2006
guys i think the thing with the zenith recruitment is u just didnt make it beyond the second interview and they are just being polite by feeding you the"u are s till in our data base bullshit" pls keep your chins up.and apply to some other places if they call you up great if they dont,they are losing your genious cos iam sure there is alot you have to offer.

(1) (Reply)

ARM Life PLC Mid-Level & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Salary Structure In Immigration/civil Defense & Certificates / Inec Adhoc Staff Lists Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.