Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt (877 Views)

Saudi Arabia Vs Egypt: World Cup (2 - 1) On 25 June 2018 / Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt by abkrgumel(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Live at ABS (amadu bello stadium) kaduna fans climb floodlights and HS screen to watch the game cry cry

Re: People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt by abkrgumel(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Floodlight

Re: People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt by bigtt76(f): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
The fans of Nigeria grin
Re: People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt by itsik(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Naija I hail
Re: People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt by adegwurulez(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
mehn it was crazy... The first guy that climbed got a resounding cheer from the fans when he waved his Nigerian flag, That was probably the motivating factor as more guys joined him even as security kept pleading with them to come down. mehn boys dey vex o.
Re: People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt by Talk2bryant(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
adegwurulez:
mehn it was crazy... The first guy that climbed got a resounding cheer from the fans when he waved his Nigerian flag, That was probably the motivating factor as more guys joined him even as security kept pleading with them to come down. mehn boys dey vex o.
Bro where you don dey since... your life of a uam story still get me cracking anytime I rememeber the act.. hope you good?
Re: People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt by skelewu404(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
And to inmagine that the ediots loose the match
Re: People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt by adegwurulez(m): 12:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Talk2bryant:

Bro where you don dey since... your life of a uam story still get me cracking anytime I rememeber the act.. hope you good?
I'm good bro, just on lowkey
Re: People Climb Floodlights To Watch The Match Live Nigeria Vs Egypt by omojesu202(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2016
wwweewe

(1) (Reply)

Rio 2016: Nigeria To Play Sweden, Colombia, Japan / Super Eagles Full 2018 World Cup Qualifying Fixture / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid 3 - 2 FC Sevilla ( Watch Highlights )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.