Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... (4686 Views)

JAMB CAPS Admission Status Guidelines:meaning Of Accepted, Not Admitted And REC / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / How Did You Feel When Your Friends Were Admitted And You Are Still At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by kissval1388: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lols nairaland I can't stop laughing.
1st class no be beans ooo.
check out how fresher's pray when they get admission in to the university and when they get to final year.
if you didnt laugh, smile or role on the floor, then...........
(it'z your boy kissval)
cc. lalasticlala.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by kissval1388: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lwkmd. o lord let me graduate with my mates. even if Na with Pharaoh let my people gooooooo.

school no easy atal.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by stexsy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
So true.....

Buhari is a joke
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by ify2nyce(f): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Not funny

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by kissval1388: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
ify2nyce:
Not funny
bro na wetin dey vex you??
tell the devil u must succeed in life.
any power from the pit of hell or from your village blocking your joy or making you not to be happy in this life, I destroy them by fireeeeeewwwww.
oya smile Now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by temitemi1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
cheesy grin grin
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Kenzico(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Reminds me Back in the days for campus! Chai!
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by nnachukz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
So true. My guy kept saying God let me just graduate with my mate in our 500L back then. It wasn't funny then.
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Fmartin(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
hahaha... When d going get cumbersome. Well, we resist with persistance.
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by ricsman(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
i remembered that prayer those day.
still laughing here.
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by xender(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
cheesy gringringrin
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Bettyo4(f): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
I know someone who fully relates with this scenario
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by prahcetomi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Elijahrona2:
I know someone who fully relates with this scenario
hmnnn....Are you sure its not _ _ _?

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by princemi(m): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2016
hehe
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Toniwirelex: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2016
in phyno's voice "oh lord dis can't be meeeee"

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by yawgirlfriend(f): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2016
cheesy grin LoL #In0Lamide's voice # Every Level has been a Hit back2back !!
New here tho, who's showing me.around?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Royale001: 3:31am On Mar 26, 2016
Expecially when u didn't start well
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by famo19: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2016
its tru oooo na so oooo....lol grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by kissval1388: 6:31am On Mar 26, 2016
haba this topic suppose hit front page Na. lalasticlalaaaaaaa kilode ibile oya dab.
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by SolexxBarry(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2016
Lol,very true
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by princemi(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2016
yawgirlfriend:
cheesy grin LoL
#In0Lamide's voice #
Every Level has been a Hit back2back !!

New here tho, who's showing me.around?

hello new girl, as much as I'll like to i think tosyne2much and lalasticlala would do a better job
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Beerukky(f): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Toniwirelex:
in phyno's voice "oh LORD this can't be meeeee"
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2016
na true o.
this is hilarous.
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Ramanto(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2016
every student was going to write first class in 100l
in 200l, they will be like ' God, lemme not drop frm 2 1'.
in 300l, the story will change to 'e no easy o, lemme just graduate with my 2 2 afterall result is not a true test of knowledge'..lol
in 400l, hmmm.. that is where the guy in the 4th pix belong. The prayer is now :God, please touch my supervisor's heart so he will give me an 'A' in my project to enable me bounce back to 2 2. lol, finally, the student will now join the 'your-result-doesn't determine-your-destiny' league. Afterall, Bill Gate Was A Drop Out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2016
princemi:

hello new girl, as much as I'll like to i think tosyne2much and lalasticlala would do a better job
Na u dey the best position to show her around
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by MoneypassGod(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2016
I thought na only me wey dey experience this... D first pix and d last pix though, kept me rolling on d floor.
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by yawgirlfriend(f): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=44118606] Na u dey the best position to show her around [/quote

#Coughs#
Egbon Tosyn, I've been redirected to you
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by tosyne2much(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=yawgirlfriend post=44120941][/quote] I'm also new here... I need someone to show me around cheesy
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Mediapace: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Who can that be?
tosyne2much:
I'm also new here... I need someone to show me around cheesy
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2016
grin
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by princemi(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na u dey the best position to show her around

haba you don old pass me for here now...if this was 2go you for the veteran now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Chemical Engineering Is Not Studied In UNN. (MUST READ) / IndecentStar” School Of Sciences, The Picture That Has Been Making Rounds On Social / See My CGPA For This Semester, Is It Necessary At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.