Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Significant Of The Washing And Kissing Of The Feet Done By The Pope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Significant Of The Washing And Kissing Of The Feet Done By The Pope (352 Views)

Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / Bishopric crisis: Mbaise Catholics say no to the Pope / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Significant Of The Washing And Kissing Of The Feet Done By The Pope by bilulu(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
The two lessons to be learnt from the washing and kissing of the feet by pope Francis are humility and love and that is what the bible teaches.......
I read the comment on the other thread were people criticized the pope that instead of "preaching Jesus is the only he's going about washing and kissing the feet" but they forget the fact that there re different ways of preaching. One must not carry the bible to convert another but with your attitude towards an unbeliever they can come back to Jesus.
Even Jesus sometimes do show some acts to convert sinners. So let's always seek clarification before criticizing.
Thanks as u drop your comments

(1) (Reply)

The Bible A Fairy Tale Book ? / I Need A Site Where I Can Download Sermons / Your Purpose Will Be Accompanied By Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.